(Closed) January 2014 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Estimated Due Date: January 1st, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 28th.

When is your first appointment: Haven’t made one yet! 

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Definitely a surprise πŸ™‚ 

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way:I hope there are no complications   

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My amazing friend, Aimee.  

What are you most looking forward to: Getting to the 2nd Trimester. Hearing the heartbeat 

What are you most nervous about: Not making it to 12 weeks. 

Symptoms (if any): Semi sore boobs, hunger, pimples, heartburn 

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Alcohol. Duh :p 

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one):

Post # 63
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Estimated Due Date:  Jan 10, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 30th/12DPO

When is your first appointment: May 2nd

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: YES, it took 14 cycles

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: It was hard waiting so long but due to the amount of time I was on BCP my Dr. said it could take a year…     

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My siblings, so they can be here when I tell my mom.  Then i’m off to daddy’s house!

What are you most looking forward to: A healthy baby and uneventful pregnancy…

What are you most nervous about: Any complications

Symptoms (if any): Back pain and tiredness

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Raw sushi

Post # 64
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats to all the January mommas!!! πŸ™‚

@lroetheli:  Sorry I missed it, but CONGRATS!!! I had no idea, did you post it on teh 1+ thread? Glad to hear the Clomid worked well for you! H&H 9 mos! Can’t wait to check back to see if there’s two in there! πŸ™‚

Wishing you all H&H 9 mos! X

Post # 65
791 posts
Busy bee

@Yellow.Clover:  thank you!!  No, I didnt post on the 1+ thread since I wasn’t really part of that thread that much.  Should I?  I don’t want to upset anyone since I wasn’t on that thread very long. 

Post # 66
3059 posts
Sugar bee

@lroetheli:  I don’t see why not, doesn’t matter how long you were on the thread IMO. Plus there’s many others getting ready to start Clomid – you might help them feel a little more hopeful with your success story! πŸ™‚

Post # 67
952 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi Ladies, I was a Junebug mama from 2012 and am back with #2! Excited to get to know you all πŸ™‚

Estimated Due Date:  Jan 5, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 28th/I’m not sure DPO since I wasn’t charting.

When is your first appointment: Haven’t booked it yet.

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here: YES, our first cycle trying PP

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: We have been lucky so far     

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: Nobody, we are planning on holding out from anyone until 12 weeks.

What are you most looking forward to: That first moment baby arrives

What are you most nervous about: Having two babies!

Symptoms (if any): I had some earlier but now just some mild cramping/pulling.

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36  weeks: Beer

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one):

Good luck everyone πŸ™‚

Post # 68
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Lindsay05:  Welcome! I was a July 2012 mom so I know your fear of having 2 children so close together, but that’s exactly what my dh and I wanted! Have you noticed anything different yet with this pregnancy? I feel completely different this time around!

So instead of having tender breasts due pregnancy I’ve realized I have a clogged milk duct from a breast my DS hasn’t nursed from in 8 months! It’s so painful and red so I’m going to call my doctor tomorrow for sure! I read online that it’s not uncommon for mothers who are pregnant and still bfing to develope these:(

I got this today in about 20 seconds and it really cheered me up! It still doesn’t seem real!

Post # 69
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@glimmeringone:  @idaho1745: My appointment is a week after you ladies.  I feel like that’s so far away, almost 5 more weeks.  I even emailed my doc asking if I needed to confirm for lab work or anything to confirm and they said no, just wait until that appointment and they’ll do my initial consultation, give me my due date and we’ll get to see our little guy (or girl) for the first time.  In the meantime it’s killing me just waiting not having anything officially confirmed with a doc.

Post # 70
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@lroetheli:  of course πŸ™‚  I am SO glad you are pregnant again, I really hope this is your sticky rainbow baby! 

Post # 71
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

It’s so exciting to get some of this pregnancy excitement off my chest through the internet! We are waiting to tell family after our first appointment πŸ™‚

Estimated Due Date:January 5nd, 2014

When did you find out/DPO: April 23st

When is your first appointment: May 20th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: We had been charting for 3 months but we got pregnant our first month of actively trying! πŸ™‚

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Not really! Just trying to stay relaxed, as these past few months have been stressful. 

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My good friend. She’s the only person that knows so far! 

What are you most looking forward to: This is my first pregnancy, so I’m definitely looking forward to finally showing off my baby bump πŸ™‚

What are you most nervous about: Not making it to 12 weeks. Definitely.

Symptoms (if any): MAJOR cramping & sore breasts.

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: The occassional beer. I feel like I’ve been around more drinking since I’ve been pregnant than I ever have before. Typical!

Post # 72
791 posts
Busy bee

@JewishBride:  seeing the word pregnant definitely makes it feel more real!!

@cowgirlace:  thanks love!

welcome to all the new mamas!!

Post # 73
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@redhead46:  I hear ya!!  Part of me is like, “I want to know NOW!” but I know an earlier appt will really only confirm what I already know, that I’m pregnant. The longer i/we wait for this first appt, the more they’ll be able to show us at that appt! I can’t wait to see a little bean and watch the heartbeat flashing! I’m still in shock that this is happening, so it’s good I’ll have a few weeks to settle into it all!

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors