(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 152
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@redhead46:  May mama here just stopping by to congratulate you.  I am glad you two are doing well.  

I can’t wait to hear more of you, ladies, and your babies :))

Post # 153
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@MrsR4ever:  Thank you!

Post # 154
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@LyndzJM:  I think I may try this today! 

Post # 155
1415 posts
Bumble bee

Any updates ladies? Or are we all still playing the waiting game?

Post # 156
626 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  

View original reply
@SaraP2012:  

Not sure if that’s the one that did it in for me as I was doing a lot.. but it’s a pretty harmless thing to do for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think it was that or the nipple stimulation.. I hooked up my breast pump and ‘tested’ it out a few times. .. a lot of time.. 5 mins on 5 mins off ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 157
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@LyndzJM:  I was thinking of trying that but I cant get my pump until after the baby is born. Insurance covers it so I should be thankful I just wanted to get it ahead of time!

Post # 158
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Waiting game, but my appt is in 5 hours with the OB.  I’m going to get my induction and I’m going to beg for it to be soon.

I had tons of contractions last night, started to get a pattern and by 1am they just stopped. SO frustrating. I woke up this morning and my anxiety is SO high. I’m doing my best to keep myself from having an attack :

Post # 160
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

OB appt in 2 hours. Hoping they start the induction today. I am going CRAZY!

Post # 161
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  I hope so too!! I am thinking about you!

Post # 163
1937 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Good luck! 

Post # 164
1415 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  I hope your appointment goes well! Let us know how you make out.

View original reply
@ScottishMrs:  Hopefully your LO will come soon so you won’t need to be induced!

I’m not even overdue yet but I’m feeling anxious and want this baby to come soon. DH is off work until the 30th and if I go a week overdue it’ll be after the 30th so DH will have to go back to work right when the baby is born. I’d really like to have him home with me for a few days when the baby comes.

Post # 165
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Induction begins tomorrow!! I call L&D at 8am to find out what time to come in. They are going to insert the Cervidil gel and monitor me for an hour. I hope it works quickly!

As of now I’m 2cm dilated, 50% effaced and she did a sweep. I’m hoping that kick starts things tonight!

Post # 166
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  I had my son in September. I went to the hospital at 40+4 and was 3cm dialated, my Dr stretched me and bam, full blown active labour! Hope your sweep works ๐Ÿ™‚ Not meaning to sound stalkerish either, but I’m hanging out to see when your little one has arrived! I saw your post about your blighted ovum and was so excited to see when you posted about this baby!! All the best for your labour and delivery tomorrow, it truly is an amazing experience ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors