(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 167
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Lyndzo:  Yay, that’s awesome! Soon you will have your baby girl in your arms. How exciting is THAT? Laughing

Am I the only one who has not had any kind of internal exam yet? My doctor told me today that he doesn’t do them.

Post # 168
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsSmokey:  Aw thank you! I hope it goes as smoothly as yours did!

@As_You_Wish:  So soon, hopefully tomorrow. Although Wednesday is okay too, that’s my Grandma’s birthday 🙂

Post # 169
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yeah!!! So excited for you!

Post # 171
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ladies I have been stalking this board for updates! Good luck to you all and can’t wait to hear about your little ones! 

Post # 172
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Today’s the day! FX the first gel works quickly and I don’t have to go back for a 2nd!

Post # 173
528 posts
Busy bee

@Lyndzo:  ah, good luck. Will be impatiently stalking of updates 😉

Post # 174
1415 posts
Bumble bee

@Lyndzo:  FX for you!

@ScottishMrs:  My husband works two part time jobs which equal about 50+ hours a week in total, but since he’s not full-time he can’t take parental leave or holidays. Fortunately his schedule is pretty flexible as long as he plans which days he needs off months in advance (obviously it’s hard to plan which day the baby might come though so he had to guess lol).

He worked a bunch of shifts at the beginning of the month so he could work less this week and next week since it’s around the baby’s due date. He’s technically not on holidays right now per se, they’ve still called him in for shifts (he got called in to work overnight tonight) but he’s working a lot less and is on more of a call in basis. Starting on the 30th he’ll be going back to his regular/crazy work load.

Post # 176
1415 posts
Bumble bee

I’m actually hoping for once that the baby doesn’t come today, first because Darling Husband works tonight and second because I feel like crap and my throat is so sore I can barely swallow. Frown I’m not sure if I have strep throat but it certainly feels like it. I can’t imagine a worse time to be sick!!!

Post # 177
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@As_You_Wish:  Ugh that sucks, I hope it passes quickly!

Post # 179
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Just got home from the hospital. Had the gel inserted, started cramping immediately. I’m at home to wait it out. I think contractions are coming on strong though I hope it’s the real deal. If not I go back tomorrow for assessement and the next step.

ps. Contractions SUCK! lol

Post # 180
1415 posts
Bumble bee

@Lyndzo:  Woo hoo for contractions (even though they suck, it means baby is coming SOON!)!!!!

Post # 181
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I sure hope so! It’s been a long 9 days, soon to be 10 if we go into tomorrow!

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors