(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 182
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  How are you feeling?? πŸ™‚

Post # 183
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Congrats. @ last, u’re about to meet ur baby girl. can’t wait to see her lovely pics, thots and prayers are with you for a smooth and safe delivery.

I had my 39th week appointment yesterday, almost got induced cos my bp was very high 170/110. but after keepiing me for a while, was sent home and giving drugs to control the bp and told to come back on thursday for another check up. How are y’all holding up? it’s the last lap people, lets get these babies out!

Post # 184
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m two days away from my due date and I am so incredibly sick. This is the worst timing EVER! I am not one to go to the doctor for a sore throat/cold but I think I might call this morning to see if he thinks I should be on an antibioitic. I can’t breathe out of my nose and it hurts to swallow…I can’t imagine going into labour when I’m like this. πŸ™

Post # 185
1341 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Good luck!!!  I don’t even know you but I am SO excited for you!!

Post # 186
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  I’m so sorry you’re sick.  I got the worst cold when I was 40w4d.  I couldn’t have imagined going through labor with my cold.  The c-section was bad enough being sick because afterwards anytime I coughed or sneezed it absolutely killed.  My cold finally just went away.  Hopefully yours will clear up soon.

Post # 187
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  They don’t admit you for induction?? I hope your little one arrives safely very soon, if she/he hasn’t already πŸ™‚

Post # 188
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Quinn arrived yesterday at 6:03pm via C-section (after 24 hours of gruelling labour). I could not get past 8 cm and the doctor said she was too big to come through. Little did we know she had what is called cone head and that was the biggest issue,  it’s already almost completely gone.  She is a very healthy 9lb3oz and 20.5in long. We are in love!

Post # 189
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  OH MY GOODNESS, congrats! Look at her cute, chubby cheeks. She is adorable! Great job mama! Hope you are recovering fast πŸ™‚

Post # 190
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@Lyndzo: Quinn is absolutely adorable!!! Congrats πŸ™‚ I hope you are feeling well.

Post # 191
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo: Yaaaay! I’m so excited to see that Quinn has finally arrived and what a cutie she is!!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@redhead46:  Thanks. I’m feeling a little bit better today. Hopefully I can fully recover before this LO comes.

All along DH has been telling me to be patient and that the baby will come when he’s ready. Well today, he’s the one that’s super impatient for the baby to get here…it’s kind of funny lol. He keeps reminding me to drink red raspberry leaf tea and to bounce on my exercise ball. He’s also taking me out for dinner later so I can eat some spicy food.

Post # 192
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  April mama here, just stalking for an update!  CONGRATS!!!!!  Quinn is gorgeous! 

Post # 193
Hostess
8146 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Congrats to you and your DH!! She’s perfect!

Post # 194
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Lyndzo:   Congratualtions, she’s beautiful!

Post # 196
528 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  aw, so cute! Congratulations!! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors