(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 212
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Thank you so much everyone! We should be leaving for home tonight,  we cannot wait!

Post # 213
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsHowarts: he is gorgeous,  congrats!

Post # 214
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@MrsHowarts:  He’s ADORABLE! He almost looks like a doll ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 215
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Lyndzo:  Congrats to you too!! I’m glad Quinn finally made her arrival!! Shes precious. 

Lets cherish these babies ladies!!! Congrats to all the January mamas!! And best wishes to all of the babies that are still cooking, quick recovery and healthy delivery!

Post # 216
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

@ScottishMrs:  I’m totally lurking because I can’t wait to find out if you’re having a boy or a girl! Do you have any ideas?

also, we had a late u/s (biophysical profile) at 41+3 and I told the tech we didnt know the gender so she would not let it slip. She said at that point baby is so big and wedged in there so tightly, she couldn’t have told us even if we asked.

Post # 217
336 posts
Helper bee

@ScottishMrs:  so glad to hear you’re still feeling good and relaxed. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not going to lie- I’ve had moments of “OMGGGGG COME OUT ALREADY.”

My due date officially came and went as of yesterday. I felt contractions 2 days ago and yesterday, but NOTHING today. I lost my mucus plug this morning, hoping it means SOMEthing, though I hear some people give birth like a week after losing their musuc plug, which is not what I want to hear. haha. We have an induction date set up but fingers crossed that she will come naturally before that! I feel so HUGEEEEE and just want to meet her so so badly. ๐Ÿ™ For all the other mams who are waiting, hang in there! we are almost at the finish line!

@Lyndzo:  congrats! so glad she’s finally here! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 218
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@MrsHowarts:  Congratulations! Look at that cozy little guy! He’s just precious!

@ScottishMrs:  I totally know what you mean about the impatience. I want this baby out YESTERDAY! :-/

Post # 219
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just when I thought I couldn’t get any sicker…I feel like I have a weight on my chest and I have to prop myself up with pillows in bed just so I can breathe . I got up this morning after a night of very little sleep and the tears would not stop coming. Today is my due date and I want this baby to come so bad but at the same time I don’t think I’d have the strength to go through labour like this. I can’t even get stuff done around the house because I feel so miserable. I’m so glad that Darling Husband is home with me and that he’s been such a good help.

@MrsHowarts:  What a cutie! I love the camo blanket. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ScottishMrs:  I wish I could be as relaxed as you!

Post # 220
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MrsHowarts:  congratulations!!! He looks so cuddly:))

@Lyndzo:  congratulations, lady, she is lovely!!!

Post # 223
6843 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

@Lyndzo: Congratulations, your baby is beautiful! Wishing you a fast recovery.  

Post # 224
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsHowarts:  Gorgeous, congrats!!

@As_You_Wish:  Oh hun I hope you feel better! Maybe talk to the midwives about your symptoms and see if they have any advice? Get well soon!

Post # 225
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@MrsHowarts:  congratulations, ur LO is so cute.

Post # 226
1782 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@Lyndzo:  I’ve been following your TTC then pregnancy journey! I’m sooo so happy for you. BIG CONGRATS!!! She’s beautiful!!! —an August 2014 mommy. xo

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors