(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 227
214 posts
Helper bee

Our little man arrived one week ago on January 19, three days past his due date.  He’s perfect with a full head of dark blond hair and was 8lbs at birth. We’re enjoying getting to know him and all his funny expressions as well as getting used to breast feeding which can be challenging at times.  

Post # 228
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@sailgrl18:  Congratulations!

Post # 229
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@Chelwilly:  Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 230
2223 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  I hope you’re starting to feel a bit better ๐Ÿ™ That sounds awful!

So… who’s still pregnant?! I am!!  :-/

Post # 232
1153 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Hi baby Quinn! Congrats congrats congrats!!! I hope recovery is going well. She’s just perfect! 

Post # 234
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@sailgrl18:  Congrats!

View original reply
@MrsHowarts:  How unbelievably adorable. 

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  She’s a beauty!  

Congrats to all three of you and best wishes for speedy recoveries!

Post # 235
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just wanted to give a quick update and let you all know that baby T was born Saturday night (January 25th) at 9:33 PM. He was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21.5″ long and is completely perfect. I absolutely love him to pieces!! I will post my birth story when I get a chance but we just got home from the hospital this afternoon. I have a pretty rough recovery ahead of me thanks to a 4th degree tear but I’m just happy he arrived safe and healthy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 236
Hostess
8146 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Congrats!! He’s gorgeous. Hoping for an easy recovery!!

Post # 237
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Congratulations!!!  He’s so cute, I hope your recovery goes ok.

Post # 238
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Ahhh he is so cute with his little hat! Congratulations! Hope you recover quickly!

Post # 239
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Congratulations!  So handsome.  Hope you were/are feeling better and had a smooth delivery.  I look forward to reading your birth story.

Post # 240
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  Congratulations! Glad he arrived safely, he’s adorable!

Post # 241
971 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@MrsHowarts:  

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  

View original reply
@As_You_Wish:  

Congratulations on your beautiful little ones ladies! So exciting to finally see some precious babies on here. 

View original reply
@MrsRugbee:  me! I’m still pregnant back to midwife tomorrow we’ll see what happens.

I’m definitely getting to a point of frustration and friends and family are starting to get to me with their checking in. I know they are just excited and thoughtful but how many times must I say nope no baby yet. I told my mom I had her and completely forgot to call. I’m glad she appreciated the joke. At this point it actually hurts my lady parts and the inner portion of my pelvis when I walk so I know her head has got to be way down there.

I had a NST jan 16 and everything was great and I was having contractions every 3-5 minutes but I couldn’t feel them my midwife and nurse were shocked I couldn’t feel them. But here I am 2 weeks later still waiting. FX that I can share pics soon too… but I think I’ve got a February baby on my hands! 

Good luck new mamas and still waiting mamas

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors