(Closed) January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 272
971 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Bailey Grace was born on February 8th at 5:18am via emergency c section after 30 hours of unmedicated labor. She was 23inches and 8lbs 15oz!!!

We’re both doing great I’ll be sharing my birth story soon

Post # 273
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@ames12708:  WOW what a labour – you did great! She’s beautiful!

@SaraP2012:  You know this already, but I just think he’s adorable! πŸ™‚

Post # 274
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@ScottishMrs:  She is so precious! I cant wait to read your birth story.  Congratulations!

@SaraP2012:  Awww! Such cutie! Congratulations!

@ames12708:  She is so adorable! I am glad to read you both are doing well! πŸ™‚

Post # 275
1415 posts
Bumble bee

@Prettylt: @ScottishMrs:  @SaraP2012: @ames12708:  Aww, look at all of the beautiful babies! Congrats ladies. πŸ™‚

How are all my fellow sleep deprived January mamas doing? Do your LO’s want to eat ALL the time? I had my little guy to the doctor on Friday and he weighed 9 lbs 2 oz. He was only 8 lbs 4 oz at his appointment the week before that so he gained almost a pound in a week!

I’ve started writing out my birth story so hopefully I can post it soon. Until then, here is a picture of my growing little man. I just love him so much *sigh*. πŸ™‚

Post # 276
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@As_You_Wish:  He’s so cute!

Quinn likes to eat a lot extra during the day. She’s going through her fussy phase already, she likes to scream a lot for no reason. Or what seems to be no reason. It’s been hard to deal with.

I’ve been battling baby blues/PPD, keeping an eye on it. I think the exhaustion, hormones and the life change that overwhelm me. Thank God for Darling Husband, he’s amazing.

Post # 277
336 posts
Helper bee

@ames12708:  wow!!! so glad to hear your LO has finally arrived. She’s beautiful!

@As_You_Wish:  aw your little one is a cutie! We are hanging in there but the sleep deprivation is pretty tough to get used to!

@Lyndzo:  I agree. my Darling Husband has been amazing and I feel so lucky to have him by my side. I also felt a bit of baby blues – but i’m glad to say it’s getting better each day!

Post # 278
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@ames12708:  Congratulations!

@As_You_Wish:  We were doing pretty well with sleep until this week.  The last 3 days I’ve gotten about 6 hours total and the baby just wants to be awake all the time.  Hoping this will pass soon.  She has at least let me put her down today without screaming, she currently just sitting wide awake in her swing while I catch up on Teen Mom πŸ™‚

Post # 279
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ames12708:  Congratulations, she’s so cute!  Can’t wait to read your birth story.  So many c-sections lately.  Glad to know I’m in good company.  Hope you’re recovering well.  

@Lyndzo:  She’s about 3 weeks right?  Could be a growth spurt.  Happens around that time.  Hang in there.

Post # 280
6843 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

@ScottishMrs: So precious baby girl! Congrats!  

Post # 281
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ames12708:  Congrats, she’s beautiful πŸ™‚

@As_You_Wish:  Awww, handsome, I love his little outfit! I (secretely) wish for a boy!

@SaraP2012:  What a beautiful picture! I love his name.

Post # 282
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@ames12708:  Aww, she’s so pretty

@As_You_Wish:  See how cute He is. can’t wait to read ur birth story.

Post # 283
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

@As_You_Wish:  Clark eats a lot…. I feel like I am constantly feeding him!! Right now I am EBF but I am thinking about switching to the pump so I can monitor how much he is eating. 

Post # 284
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

@ames12708:  She is precious!! 30 hours of unmedicated labor doesn’t sound so fun! 

Post # 286
3829 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@As_You_Wish:  Just wanted to say after following your story for a year this makes me so happy. Congratulations! He is an absolute sweetie and i’m sure you’re over the moon πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘January 2014 Mamas Part 10 – Babies are arriving!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors