(Closed) January 2015 Babies! Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 496
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

MrsNebraska:  i still have 5 weeks from today till my scan! I don’t know how am i going to concentrate at work….no…..lol

CapeCodder22:  yup, bottomless pit here, i got so hungry once because Darling Husband told me to wait 30 minutes while he finished watching sports. and I got teary and upset and was like “I’m going to die before then if I don’t eat now!!” I think he got abit scared lol.

bruinchick4:  oh I really hope nothing comes of the bleeding and that you see a strong heartbeat in the scan to come, its a really good sign that bean is firmly stuck and your cervic is closed! it hurts my heart to hear of anyone going through this, I’m actually getting teary about this at work! ๐Ÿ™  

MrsNebraska:  i read you show earlier mainly because of the differnt shape your abdominal muscles have taken on from the first pregnancy, especially if it separates slightly?

graygodess20:  sorry you’re feeling sick ๐Ÿ™ i was feeling terrible 2 days ago too.

AlmostMrsShield:  add me add me, will PM you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 497
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

SORRY LADIES, SCRAP THAT LAST POST, IT WOULDNT CHANGE THE NAME, AND WE DON’T WANT TO BE GIVING AWAY OUR BIG SECRETS JUST YET! SO FOR NOW, I’M TRYING TO FIND A NEW SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM! XXX

Post # 498
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

AlmostMrsShield:  I cannot find this group. Grr Facebook. Can you link it in a PM?

Post # 499
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475855229318461/

There’s the link everyone. It’s a closed group called “Home Decor Ideas Exchange”. We can post whatever we want as noone else will be able to see it, the name is only because people can see the group name and its members. 

Post # 500
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Ps guys my new due date is the 8th of january! Oh and ive chosen a midwife, and i get to meet her in 2 weeks time! so excited, she comes highly recommended, hope we get along well ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 501
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

AlmostMrsShield:  I’ve requested to join! I’m “Little Red”! 

Post # 502
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’m kinda feeling super paranoid about the new closed group….. It appeared somewhere that I had posted in it… When I clicked on my activity log I could see the exact thing I’d written. I’m not sure what other people can see, but my OH has already asked me what is this new group I’ve joined which he’s seen from his newsfeed!!! 

What wasn’t working about the secret group? 

Post # 503
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

AlmostMrsShield: Very clever with the name change! I requested to join, but bearsreddy:’s post has me a bit paranoid. I run a business where a poorly timed pregnancy could be detramental (even though this one isn’t) but ZOMG if people found out I’m pregnant before I told them and told them everything was going to be okay, all hell will break loose!

MrsNebraska:  Thank you for the encouragement. Yeah, we put some boxing gloves on her and set her up on a matt with some weights. We have her doing situps and punching a giant teddy bear! I can’t believe I have to wait two more whole weeks. My family has been going through a lot with the recent death of my brother and could really use the positive news!

Post # 504
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I told Darling Husband that if we make it past the first tri I expect this Tiffany necklace aa a surprise to represent out little booba… 

It’s a little bean!!!! i just love it!!

Post # 505
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh yeah, is there anyone else who can’t sleep. It’s like no matter how tired I am I can’t fall asleep, and when I finally do, I only sleep for like 4 hours. I woke up today and the bloat has officially hit!!:-) After out MC is December I’m loving every symptom that I’m getting!! It gives me hope.

Post # 506
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsArchitect:  I can’t concentrate either. When I made my appointment the nurse said to shoot for the second week of June so I would be far enough along, either 8/9 weeks, but she said I could do it the first week of June. I opted for the 2nd week but I wish I hadn’t now! Ab muscles separating to show early…that sounds painful… My ab area kinda sticks out already so that’s probably a sign that I’ll have something like that. Hopefully you like your midwife! I’m nervous to meet my doctor too, but I heard she was nice. 

bearsreddy:  If it makes you feel better, as I have requested to join I can’t see anyone’s posts, I can only see members. We couldn’t get the secret group to send invites to people that we could actually get to the group by. So MrsShield created the secret group and invited me via email but it wouldn’t access the page. I tried the same thing but it didn’t work for her either. I could add FB friends just fine, but sending email invites didn’t work for us. But I am with you and PandasWifey:  that I haven’t told anyone I’m pregnant besides Darling Husband and I def don’t want anyone to figure that out. Mrs.Shield asked the December babies how they have their FB set up because they are suppose to have a secret group, but I don’t think they replied yet.

PandasWifey:  I recall reading about your brother somewhere, maybe a TTC board? But I do remember that. I’m sorry for your loss. Hopefully this will be the good news that everyone needs! How does your new daughter feel about the baby? 

graygodess20:  No problems sleeping here. I have only had to get up once to use the bathroom. However, I use to be able to sleep until 6:30am-7am but for the last two days I have woke up at 6am and not been able to sleep more. Like, WIDE awake. It’s annoying. Damn morning bathroom trips hit me full force. I’m kinda bummed I don’t have more symptoms because they let you know things are ok (generally speaking). I have only cramps sometimes, less frequent now, and constipation and gas. Nothing too “pregnancy.” Hopefully things are still going ok with my LO.

Post # 507
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m going to avoid joining the Facebook group for the time being.. if for whatever reason I joined that group and I had a snoopy friend and they googled the group name, this thread would pop up in the search and then they’d figure out who I am here, and I don’t want that!!  I’m probably just being paranoid, but I’m still gonna just hold off for now..

MrsArchitect:  I updated your due date on the roll call – very exciting about your midwife choice!

graygodess20:  Awww, that necklace is adorable!!  I’m not really having problems sleeping, but like MrsNebraska, I’ve been consistently starting to wake up earlier and BE awake earlier – I always used to be able to sleep so late! Probably the early-morning bathroom urgency…

Post # 508
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

MrsNebraska:  thanks for the condolences, Dear Daughter is only 22 months old; she can communicate really well but she uses her awesome talent to boss me around all day. This morning I’m freakin gagging over the toilet and she’s in the bathroom with me whining cause I’m not paying attention to her and trying to reach/see into the toilet. It’s super frustrating when they can’t fully understand why youre suddenly such a sucky mom. 

She did, however, have a moment where I was laying on the floor with my eyes barely open and she said “mama tired” and “said mama needs blankys” and laid her blankets over me and gave me her goof. Melts my heart.

Post # 509
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

AlmostMrsShield:  I requested to join the FB group. Home Decor Ideas Exchange? Love it! Lol!

My morning/noon/night sickness is so bad.  I got a good smell of my bagel toasting this morning and couldn’t stop throwing up. Then I cried for about 20 minutes for no real reason other than the fact that I had a bagel for dinner last night that didn’t make me throw up, but it made me throw up this morning! WTH hormones! I ended up staying home from work since I couldn’t pull it together and called my doctor who recommend vitamin B6 for the nausea.  Hope it helps because I can’t function with 8 more weeks of this! 

Post # 510
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi Bees,

I havent been having any major symptoms, I have been feeling nauseous in the morning and when I get hungry, which unfortunately I am a person who gets sick to their stomach when they get hungry so now its like 2X as worse. I havent actually threw up yet though! The nausea started at the beginning of this week but today I actually feel fine, no nausea today…hopefully. I think I have found my craving food though, I have always liked the Spicy Chicken Ceasar salad from Wendys and I got one yesterday for my lunch and it was absolutely delicious and surprisingly it made my stomach settle, which is strange because when my mom was pregnant with my little brother, lettuce was what settled her stomach and she would carry around a ziplock bag of lettuce with her. I think its the dressing that comes with the salad that I’m wanting, it was one of those things where I wanted to lick the left over dressing off the bowl!

My Fiance and I both agreed to tell one of our closest friends, I told my friend and she was so excited. She is wanting to throw my Fiance and I a reveal party when that time comes. I thought it was a great idea. Shes already looking at invitations and thinking of ideas! Of course my Fiance didnt even know what a reveal party was and at first wasnt for it until after I explained it to him.

The topic ‘January 2015 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors