posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 541
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
bearsreddy:  
View original reply
AlmostMrsShield:  Tell me about the facebook group!  When I click on the link I see it’s a closed group.  Did we give up on the idea of making a “Secret Group”?  <br /><br />I think i saw someone mention this, but in order for a secret group to work, we’d all need to friend the admin and then be invited individually.  Are we not going that route? 

I’m afraid I’ll need to pass if we arent going to go “secret” route.  I’m afraid the items posted there are far too intimate to run the risk of someone bumping into the info!

Post # 542
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
peanuthead:  there is a secret group that has been started. Message me with your name to find you on Facebook and I’ll add you. A few of us are already on there

Post # 543
287 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
AlmostMrsShield:  some bees weren’t comfortable with a closed group so there was a secret group that was started. I messages you on FB about it if you want me to add you let me know 🙂

Post # 544
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
mrscandyv:  I would like to join the secret group

Post # 545
287 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ChristineMarie5711:  sure, just message me your bame and what your profile picture looks like

Post # 546
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
bruinchick4:  Thank you for all this info! I called them and found out that the blood test that can reveal gender is not covered by my insurance and it costs $800! So, I guess we’ll do it the traditional way and wait to find out. 

How are you doing? When is your next u/s?

Post # 547
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
graygodess20:  oh i love it! i want a little symbolic ‘bean’ necklace, maybe something in pretty gold! I love gold lol i’m fallng asleep ok but waking up so so much! last night was the first time i had to wake up like 4 times to pee! I guess my hcg and uterus growth have kicked into overdrive? I hope that’s a positive!

View original reply
MrsNebraska:  oh i wish we could have post poned our first scan till later but i couldnt wait as i was freakin out! totally cant concentrate normally but yester i put in like 3 hrs of solid work! woohoo, must have been the right amount of food that i ate? Maybe i eat too little normally? Yup my little pooch is starting to appear,mhope abs separatin doesnt hurt! My friend had it after her first baby and she seened fine.

View original reply
E_Lynne615:  yay thanks! Apparently shes amazing but i hope shes not too scary, on the phone she sounded like she was one of those grandmothers that were super blunt but lovely (i hope!) she’s retiring this year and wasnt taking on anymore new first time mums so i’m her last one! Eep

Post # 548
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Did everyone bail to Facebook or what??

Post # 549
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m here and on Facebook! Just on vacation now 🙂

Post # 550
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
E_Lynne615:  yes, join us!!! Lol

Post # 551
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m on both! But facebook notifications mean I might get those messages first 🙂

Post # 552
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Closing this thread since it seems you all have started a part 2, is this right?  Let me know if not and I’ll reopen this one! Congratulations to you all!

The topic ‘January 2015 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors