(Closed) January 2015 Babies! Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

So, I have mixed news.

I started spotting Friday. When I first saw the blood my heart sank and I felt terrible. It continued on and off until Saturday afternoon. I went to get my blood drawn, my HCG levels came back 51000, which are pretty high. I had another HCG this morning to see if my levels are rising properly, but the results are not out yet.

I also had an ultrasound this morning to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Everything looked good! I measured 6w; we saw a yolc sac and a little bean with 120 bpm! But… they also saw a chorionic bump, which increases the risk of miscarriage 🙁 It was small but they still want to reassess it in two weeks to ensure things are progessing fine. I hope that things will be alright, but I’m a little freaked out. Because of my past miscarriage experience, I just can’t relax, especially with this rare bump on the sac and the spotting. I really hope that things will process in a healthy manner.

Post # 92
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

MrsKate11:  I’m so glad that helped!! I was worried about ectopic too until I found that bit of info. Supposedly most women don’t have it until later, but they say it’s OK to have it this early too. Maybe it’s a good sign??

Post # 93
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

bluesea10:  Thanks! Sounds like what I’m feeling.

Post # 94
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

asphodel:  Keeping you and your little bean in my prayers.  Hope everything continues to progress.  I’m so sorry for the stress.  Hang in there.  *hugs*

Post # 95
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

asphodel:  yes! I’m feeling so bloated and i seemed to have gained like 5lbs already and I’m only 5 weeks along!! eep, I hope it’s just due to that big dinner I had but I haven’t dared re-weigh myself yet….maybe after yoga today  super excited to be doing adjusted moments for pregnancy, it just makes it more real!

Roll Call! Due Date: 5th of january! (though FF says 7th and another app says 27/12/14….I think this is the most accurate)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? – 15 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? Do you have any other kids or is this the first? well we have 1 month NTNP where we were BD just on weekends and then we have 1 month of properly TTC using ferility friend, so….2 months all up?? I think. FIRST BABY!! woo!

Any symptoms yet? Major bloating now….and my sternum bone was feeling weird and out of place today so i arched my back and it made this gigantic CRack! is that a symptom? hungry all the time…..I’ve gained 5lbs  already I can’t believe it! Darling Husband says maybe we have twins?  maybe in his perfect world…..that weird ‘full’ feeling, also anyone notice they can’t contract their stomach in like they used to (I know we’re not supposed to do this but I can’t even contract it in much at all anyway!) oh and majorly into nana naps, slept for 3 hours on the weekend in the afternoons!

What are you most excited about? I dont know, I think it hasn’t hit home yet, I’m like super elated at moments then I delve into worrydom about whether we will have enough to support bub, will I be able to go back to work, can we afford not to, I hope bub is healthy! excited about hopefully having a minimee 🙂 I still don’t know how I feel, like strangely calm and all is finally right with the world, that and seeing Darling Husband become a dad! he’s been so attentive now which I LOVE. excited for bub to meet my puppies in the most important moment of our lives

What are you most nervous about? MC! or sickness… I’m being super careful but at the same time want to keep my level of exercise up as much as I can to keep my energy levels up and keep myself calm, nervous about money, will everything be ok, did we plan right, god I’m finding it hard to understand what I can and cannot eat and stopping myself before I chuck something in my mouth cos I’m so hungry!

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? sashimi, HOT baths and HOT spas, which I love, cos I’m generally always cold, but now I’m always warm which I love! miss ‘our’ special time, which I hope we will always have time for…can’t wait for my bump to get BIG, i’m impatient for that lol. i haven’t thought so far into the future yet about what it’ll be like to hold bubby and feed bubby for the first time….:)

<br /><br />Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2015-babies-part-1/#ixzz30tp82AWp

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  MrsArchitect. Reason: duh forgot the due date!
Post # 96
210 posts
Helper bee

BCPDmrs:  I hope you rejoin a list soon one day and get to meet your bub ASAP. so sorry for your loss….

Post # 97
210 posts
Helper bee

asphodel:  keeping you and little bean in our thoughts too, hope all goes well,  fingers crossed for you

Post # 100
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Thank you all. I appreciate you warm comments. Please send me your good thoughts.

MrsArchitect:  Congrats and welcome!

heirofslytherin:  This is so confusing! I am sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts. I hope that everything will turn out to be alright. Fingers crossed for you.

Post # 101
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

BCPDmrs:  I am so sorry for your loss and wish you all the best!  Take care of yourself.

heirofslytherin:  That is so confusing.  Normally I would think that the hospital urine test only detected higher levels, but I thought a blood test would be able to detect anything a FRER could.  You are not bringing down the board at all, we are here for whatever you need.

asphodel:  How stressful I hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly and you get good news.  Definitely sending good thoughts!

Post # 102
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I went to my regular doctor to confirm my pregnancy and they were so sweet.  They do not see many planned pregancies (health services at a primarily undergraduate school) and the nurse practitioner I saw sounded so happy when she looked at my chart and saw that I had told my docotr that I planned to TTC this spring.  She actually pulled out an old-school pregnancy wheel to tell me my due date!

They only did a urine test and gave me a list of OBs to call so it wasn’t very helpful, but it was reassuring to have a clinical note that I am pregnant, despite the many, many hpts I have.

How are you choosing your OB/other clinician?

Post # 103
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

heirofslytherin:  I am so sorry you are going through this as well. The ER doctors told me the exact same thing- that I was probablynever pregnant and maybe I just have naturally high levels of HCG.  Needless to say, I was furious because I already felt absolutely awful, and their attitudes made it that much worse(went to see my OB/GYN and they agreed that the comments were totally wrong/not true) I hope everything works out for you and if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me!

Post # 105
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

asphodel:  Good thoughts coming your way!!  Did you hear back about the most recent HCG results?

fallingleaves:  Did the old-school pregnancy wheel say the same as the online calculators? I’m curious about how accurate the online ones are…

The topic ‘January 2015 Babies! Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors