(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

You’re amazingly awesome for kicking this off 2 months in a row 

View original reply
bloomingflower:! Best wishes to you and to all the Jan POAS bees. 

Post # 5
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  thanks for starting a new board! I’m going to hold  off on roll calling because I’m not sure when I ovulate. I’m on cd 7 and started temping yesterday so hopefully in a couple of weeks, i’ll have a better idea of when (if) I ovulated. The plan is to just bd every 2-3 days until AF rolls around. 

Post # 6
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 15! 1DPO 

Ovulation Date: Yesterday! 12/23

POAS Date: I suppose…1/7, which will confirm I’m late!

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days. My LP Is always 13 days on the nose, which is super helpful when predicting  AF 

Cycles Trying: This is cycle 7, phew. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): folic acid, we BD 0-3 and O-1 this time around. It was tricky because DH got super sick during the FW, but i’m just thankful we managed to get the day before O! I also am making sure I have the big “O” after BD’ing…my gf says she swore it helped her get pregnant! Oh, and also we used Conceieveplus, but we’ve been uring Preseed/concieveplus the last 6 cycles and nothing yet so who knows if it actually helps! 

Link to Chart, if any:

No idea how to link? 

Favorite Vacation: We went to Iceland for 7 days this past June and it was magical! We rented a car and drove the entire Island. We are outdoorsy people and just couldnt get enough of the landscape. Also, Icelanders are super kind.

Place I’ve Dreamed of traveling: India. I’m obsessed with India and have been since I can remember. The culture, the food, the history, the traditions…I can’t wait to go one day. 

Hidden Gem of where I live: This is tough…I guess I’d have to say La Familigia Giorgia, an Italian resteraunt in Boston’s the North End. It’s definitely not as well known as other places, as it’s pretty far up on one of the main streets. For 2 years in college I lived down the street. Best. Freaking. Italian food I’ve EVER had, and they give you enough food in one portion to last days. I still think about the Eggplant Parm and garlic bread. Can you tell I’m a foodie?? 

Post # 8
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m sure I’ll be roll calling here. I’m due for AF tomorrow but took a test this morning and it was negative. I don’t feel any cramps or symptoms at all right now so I’m afraid this may be a long cycle. Plus I think we missed FW anyway 😬

Post # 9
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 22

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19

Ovulation Date: unsure

POAS Date: AF is due 3rd Jan based on a 28 day cycle but I think it will be earlier than that

Usual Cycle Length: 25-26 days since being off BCP

Cycles Trying: This is our 3rd cycle TTC 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every other day after AF and until the next AF (if possible), also taking prenatals, using an app to record dates etc. 

Link to Chart, if any:

1) favorite vacation and why: Our honeymoon was pretty awesome 🙂 We went to three different places. The best being a chalet in a rainforest in the Gold Coast hinterland (Australia) 😍 

2) place you have always dreamed of traveling: Christmas in New York and America in general, also Europe 😄

Post # 10
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 31/37

Ovulation Date: 12/28

POAS Date: Jan 18

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days 

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Justs started taking pre-natal vitamins and paying more attention to my cycle!

Favorite Vacation: Honeymoon in Croatia! Highly highly recommend it – sailing, beaches, and beautiful scenery!

Place I’ve wanted to go: South America, Machu Pichu in particular – I really want to hike the full trail.

Post # 11
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Your age/partner’s age: 27/25

Current cycle day/DPO: 23/8

Ovulation Date: 12/17

POAS Date: Jan 1 and if I get a BFN I’ll test again on the 5th (my birthday) unless AF comes

Usual Cycle Length: 32-35

Cycles Trying: 1. we stopped preventing it back in October but this is the first month we are actually trying 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing and prenatals 

Favorite Vacation: I went to Italy in 2005 it was amazing

Place I’ve wanted to go: Greece, my mom and I always talked about going to Greece one day.

FX to you all and Merry Christmas! 

Post # 12
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Your age/partner’s age: 25/23

Current cycle day/DPO: cd1

Ovulation Date: Jan 9th ish. 

POAS Date: Jan 21st

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): continuing to take prenatals, bd lots during fertile week, keeping an eye on cm, and using opks.  

Favorite Vacation: we went to cancun this past summer, that was nice! Other than that, we’re mostly camping/outdoorsy people so anywhere in nature 😊

Place I’ve wanted to go: I would love to go to Italy, just to eat all their bread and fresh pasta! Haha 

Hidden gem where I live: I live in Maine, so there are alot of coastal places to go! Acadia National Park, The breakwater, the Camden Hills for hiking. The Bagel Central in Bangor has amazing bagels and other breakfast food. Camden has a to of cute shops and things to do. I love Maine! 

Hoping for many bfps this month!!! ❤️

Post # 13
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
dresswithasmile:  we’re birthday twins! 😊

Post # 14
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 24/26

Baby #: 2!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd22/ 7dpo

Ovulation Date: 12/19

POAS Date: AF is due 1/1 so I guess I’ll be starting the new year off with a bang!

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: this is cycle 7 for baby2. If it doesn’t happen this month, we will be taking a break and will resume trying in July.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, vitex, licorice root, and herbs from my acupuncturist. Also used preseed and softcups this cycle, and followed the plans for my fertility type outlined in the book “Making Babies.”

oh and for timing, we managed O-4, O-3, O-2, O, and O+1.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hannahbeth

Fave vacation: probably going to London and paris while we were dating! I’ve not travelled much, so I would love to go to the east coast in the fall, since I’ve never been. Also would like to fo to Greece and Ireland.

Post # 15
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
future_mrs_s: We ended up O’ing on the same day!! So if we both get BFP, we will be due date twins. Fingers crossed for you!! 🙂

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors