(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 422
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Well i’m 14dpo and on cd28 and my temp took a nose dive this morning so i’m pretty sure i’m out for the month. AF should be here today or tomorrow. I’m a little impressed with my body’s textbook cycle. Let’s keep this up! Still, this one is harder to swallow. When we started trying, I was thinking ahead to our anniversary and thought that there was no way I wouldn’t be pregnant by then because it seemed so far away. Now it’s next month lol. On to the next cycle.

Post # 423
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

Also 14 dpo and also out for this month, AF turned up this morning. Happy to see that my cycles off BC have both had pretty much identical timing, I was afraid they would be all over the place at first!

Post # 424
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

6 DPO over here.ย  I will not test before 10 DPO, I will not test before 10 DPO, I will not test before 10 DPO….

Post # 425
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
emelee:  you have more willpower then me…that being said I am now 10dpo and still BFN! Haha

Post # 426
49 posts
Newbee

I’m 9 dpo and I don’t feel anything at all. I want to poas like… now(!) but also don’t want to since if it’s a bfn I will just start analyzing if it’s too soon or if I’m out or… ;P If I don’t poas it’s easier to stay positive and calm for now. And if I poas later and it’s a bfn it’s a shorter wait until the next try… ๐Ÿ˜‰ (…  and I prob going to end up poas tomorrow despite my attempts to reason with myself)

Post # 427
7 posts
Newbee

I’m out and onto cycle 4. AF came after an only 9 day luteal phase.  I’m hoping that as my daughter will be fully weaned next month, that hopefully that will give me a bit longer luteal phase.  Good luck to the rest this month, and congrats on the BFP’s!

Post # 428
49 posts
Newbee

Ladies… I just poas on 10 dpo and I might have a super squinter…. It’s so, so, so light it’s almost not there but I see something on a IC and I’ve been using the same ones all months (tihs is #7) and this is the first time I think I might see something… but it’s so light that I really don’t trust it at all…

Post # 429
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
jen2bee:ย  Picture!?

Post # 430
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

AF came this morning so we’re out for the month. Congrats to the everyone who got their bfps, I hope the luck extends to everyone still in the game!

Post # 431
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jen2bee:  fingers crossed! I am 11dpo and think I have a super squinter too!! I didn’t take a picture because I am really not sure if it is there lol!

Post # 432
49 posts
Newbee

I just took another test and it’s very, very light but I think I see it even better on this one…  do anyone of you see it?

Post # 433
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
jen2bee:  isnthe pic taken within ten minutes?m it’s an obvious positive to me!

Post # 434
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jen2bee:  100%!! Not a squinter at all! Congrats mama.

this makes me want to go test again…sadly I am at work ๐Ÿ™

Post # 435
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
jfair:  Ohhhh!! Seeing you write “congrats mama” made me all teary eyed.. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Fingers crossed for you!!! I tested in the morning and then it was just a hint I could see only in the right angle – it wasn’t even possible to take a photo and then I got this a couple of hours later. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors