(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 437
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Washingtonian:  Yes, it’s within the timeframe. πŸ™‚ The second photo I adjusted the contrast and colors.

Post # 438
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
jen2bee:  😊

Post # 439
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
jen2bee:  Congratulations mommy! Hope to see you on the September board soon! πŸ™‚

Post # 440
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I started spotting today.  Is it possible it is implant bleeding? I am CD24.  My AF is usually like clock work.  I have not been in the bathroom to check if I am still bleeding, or if it has stopped (I am too chicken and hoping it’s implant).  I plan to test on Monday (if I stop bleeding).  I have othe subtle signs (which could also mimic PMS…)

Did any of you ladies notice implant bleeding?

Post # 441
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
arosamond:  how many DPO are you? I’ve never had implantation bleeding but I believe it can occur  to 10dpo.

Post # 442
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
jfair:  I think I O’d on the 6th, but again I don’t temp or use OPK’s.  So frustrating! I’m going to order OPK’s and try that this new cycle. Maybe I will get lucky and it will be implanation. 

Post # 443
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
arosamond:  sounds promising then!! Fingers crossed!

Post # 444
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Does anyone know of those phone apps where they change the red line on the test to blue?  It looks like night vision almost?  

Post # 445
55 posts
Worker bee

6-7DPO… and weird minor uterine cramping. I’m betting I always get this, just more aware now. How do you all tell yourself to stop symtom spot???Β 

Post # 446
55 posts
Worker bee

It’s not helping being a nurse, we are trained to know that symtpoms are an indication of something happening! 

Post # 447
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thank you! πŸ™‚

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Yes! I will come over there soon, just need a little time to belive this is really happening! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

View original reply
arosamond:  Fingers crossed for you! Hope it’s implantation!

View original reply
Washingtonian:  I have a samsung galaxy 6 phone and there in the photo gallery there are editing options and you can put an effect called “negative” which I think might be what you’re looking for – maybe there’s something similar in your phone?

View original reply
RNBee88:  It’s hard do not symtom spot…

I took a new test this morning and it looks like the one yesterday afternoon. So it’s still two lines there but it’s not darker. I think I’m going to keep on poas until I hopefully get a stronger line…

Post # 448
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

So thrilled to share this with the hive even before my husband wakes up!  Fx it gets darker over the next few days!

Post # 449
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
jen2bee:  I definitely see it!!! Congrats!!!

I am symptom spotting like crazy! Tell myself not to? That it’s just progesterone and normal and is nothing. Yeah… I think we all know how that works. I just came off the pill a few months ago so I am still getting used to this PMS thing… but… then there is that part of me is like, maybe, just maybe. I also know I’m going to turn into a POAS addict. I’m only 7dpo and tested already, but I actually wanted it to be negative. From what I’ve read sometimes people who have really early BFPs have it so early because it’s ectopic. My doctor is worried about that with me due to past medical issues, so I guess that gave me a little peace of mind, even though I know that doesn’t actually mean anything. This TTC is already driving me crazy… 

To make myself feel better I bought myself a new band ring to go on the other side of my engagement ring. Can’t wait for it to get here!

Good luck bees! Fx for everyone!

Post # 450
49 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Washingtonian:  Congratulations!!! Fx for darker lines in the coming days 😊 How exciting! 😊😊😊

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors