(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 451
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

6dpo and not feeling a gosh darn symptom (I realize it’s still very early lol). Just getting impatient :p

Post # 453
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Tested today with a cheapie and I thought i saw something. I guess I will retest in a few days!

Post # 454
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Am I crazy?

Post # 455
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Hi ladies! I’ve been lurking and ttc for almost 5 months for my second little one. I tested today and got my bfp! Exactly three years ago yesterday I got my bfp for my daughter. According to my cycles and preg apps I have the exact same date for my due date as my daughter: Sept 23. Congrats to those who had their bfps and lots of baby dust to those waiting! 

Post # 456
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Max04092010:  Congrats!! That’s a lovely positive ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 457
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
JLFinch:  Hmm I think I see something, but I notice the pictures aren’t as obvious as in person.  FX it gets darker!  

Post # 458
254 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Cote1590:  I’m with you! I’m already feeling like I’ll be on the February board. Fx that you get something this cycle!

Post # 459
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
JLFinch:  I want to see something so bad for you!!! Keep testing and keep us updated!! 

View original reply
mjharri4:  I feel the same way, like I’ll be on the february board too. It sucks because my hubby will be away for a few days during my fertile window next month. I really really want January to be it! i just feel like I feel too “normal” to be pregnant this month. If that makes sense lol 

Post # 460
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
JLFinch:  I can’t see anything… I’m sorry. I really hope it turns out to be a BFP. maybe it’s just early? Good luck!

View original reply
Max04092010: Congrats!! 

View original reply
mjharri4:  You’re not out until AF shows her face! But I know what you mean. I feel the same way even though my PMS symptoms have been weird and not normal this month. I just have a feeling it’s alll in my head. I hope we both get our BFP soon!

We’re about half way through January ladies and have had quite a few BFPs already ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope the rest of you ladies get one! Fx for everyone.

Post # 461
429 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/38

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 22

Ovulation Date: 1/16

POAS Date: 1/26

Usual Cycle Length: 30

Cycles Trying: First (took 10 cycles to get bfp with first, who is now 17 months)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): folic acid. Went a bit crazy with the opk’s and supplements and charting last time, so taking it easy this time (so far anyway)

Link to Chart, if any:

1) favorite vacation and why,

Lake Como, Italy. Absolutely beautiful, lovely food and wine, friendly people.

2) place you have always dreamed of traveling,

New York – always wanted to visit, hopefully one day, preferably with DH only / girlfriends and not a family trip.

and if you don’t mind sharing 3) hidden gem road trips or mst see locations near where you live (the insider scoop). 

I love the rose garden in Regents Park, London, tho I live the other side of the city so don’t often get to go there. Also, Primrose Hill, Greenwich Park.

Post # 462
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m out ๐Ÿ™ AF came today. On to February!

Post # 463
254 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Cote1590:  I understand exactly what you mean. I’m feeling way too normal as well. But like what 

View original reply
Squirrelz15:  said, we’re not out until AF shows her face lol

DH is annoying because he’s just so casual about the whole thing. Everybody on this board is my saving grace because y’all make me feel like I’m not crazy. FX that we all get bfps this week!

Post # 464
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
mjharri4:  I hear you. I don’t even talk to DH about this stuff really because he thinks it will be super easy even though I’ve tried to tell him otherwise. So I will just come here with my symptom spotting and we can all support each other ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 465
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Ahh, getting darker! 

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors