(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 481
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I am out for this month 🙁 It was AF and not implant bleeing.  Ordered Wondofo’s and they should be here today.  Any advive on the best way to use those? I am clueless when it comes to that, this will be the first month trying them 🙂

Thanks!

Post # 482
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

1st… I’m squirrelz15. I changed my username.

2nd… Am I crazy thinking I see something? 

I am planning to stop and pick up a FRER on my way home, and of course I’ll keep testing… But I can’t wait to ask you bees! 

Post # 483
211 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  Not crazy! I see it!! That’s exactly what my first Wondfo looked like with our first baby! 

Post # 485
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
mjharri4:  UGH I also have a terrrible cold!  I got my BFP this past weekend and I assume my immune system is slowing down to give all my energy to my uterus, lol.  The worst part is NO cold medicines are safe to take!  I took some tylenol to get rid of the headache but nothing else!  And we have a huge snow storm coming so I will be holed up all week.  

Post # 486
898 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  YES I see something!  I made a big mistake this weekend of POAS after a 3 hour hold, so when I didn’t pee for 7 hours I went ahead and tested that afternoon which is when I saw something as dark as what you have!  

Post # 487
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
MrsKate11:  
View original reply
Cote1590:  
View original reply
Washingtonian:  I’m so excited! And I can’t totally believe it! I’m  only about 10dpo so thats probably why it’s so light… I hope for a sticky one! Definitely going to have to make a stop at the store. And probably try to make myself wait until morning again to test with it being so light. I hope you all get your BFPs soon. And congrats on your BFP Washingtonian!

Post # 488
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Still very very light spotting only when I wipe (knock on wood) I plan to test tomorrow if it doesn’t get any heavier before then. This looks like it did the last time before I got my BFP! 

Post # 489
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  I can definitely see something! Congrats!! How exciting! 🙂 

Did you happen to have any noticeable symptoms this cycle that you hadn’t before? I just entered the TWW, and even though I promised I wouldn’t symptom spot bc we had less than ideal timing, I’m already headed down that path haha!

Post # 490
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
JLFinch:  I’m crossing EVERYTHING for you!!!!

Post # 491
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Washingtonian:  sorry about your cold and no meds. Sorry about that snow storm too. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve seen snow in person since I’m in sunny SoCal. We have been getting some rain though and we’re due for a lot more because of El Niño.

I’m hoping that maybe I’ll get a bfp this week so I can make sense of this sudden cold. I’ve already taken some meds so maybe I should test early just in case….

Post # 492
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
CeeceeBee:  FX for both of us that this cold has meaning!!!

Post # 493
331 posts
Helper bee

I’m out this month. …AF arrived today.

Post # 494
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Side note, if one more person asks when my hubby and I are going to start trying, I’m probably going to punch them in the face. 

That is all. 🙂

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors