(Closed) JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
Giswhatibee:  Woo hoo! Congrats!!!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their perspective on timing and holiday babies. My husband and I discussed it further and decided a baby born on any day of the year is a blessing and we are moving forward with no breaks planned! Overthinking these things adds way too much unnecessary stress, huh? 

On that note, I think we are going to be moving forward into February real soon. I’ve been spotting in my luteal phase since I came off the pill in September. I get brown-tan-pink spotting four days before my period and leading up my period. That’s exactly what’s happening today, so I think I’m already out. We’ll see what happens by end of the week…

Post # 559
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Hi Ladies,

Havnt posted much on this thread due to work being crazy but wanted to say congrats to all those who got a bfp and fx for those moving onto feb. originally I thought I was going to be able to test on 1/31 but my last cycle was longer than normal and it looks like I o’d on 1/24 (still waiting on ff crosshairs to confirm but I had positive opks on 1/22 and 1/23). I’m rolling over to the feb thread and plan on testing 2/7 if I can hold off that long. Our timing wasn’t the best this month but we managed to bd on 1/22, so at least we have a chance. 

Post # 560
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I’m out! I woke up this morning to a giant pimple on my chin (which happens MAYBE twice a year) and all the signs of AF. No first timer’s luck for us, but excited to join the party in the February board!

Post # 561
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

No firm answer for me yet – I’m expecting AF today, but according to OPKs I ovulated a few days later than expected, so today is 9 or 10 DPO.  I did test negative today but I’m not taking myself totally out until I know for sure.  I had a D&C in October so it totally makes sense that my cycle is still a bit off.  I did have two days of very light brown spotting Sunday/Monday, so that was either luteal phase spotting or implantation.  Fingers crossed for the latter and I’ll test again tomorrow if no AF!

Post # 563
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I *think* I got a squinter on a FRER this morning (10 or 11 DPO).  What do you ladies say?

Post # 564
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
DuckInBlue:  I’m not seeing anything 🙁 Try again tomorrow!

Post # 566
2108 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I was just checking back in the see if anyone else got their BFP. I have my Fx for you all! 

View original reply
DuckInBlue:  I THINK I might see a line… but it is really hard to tell. It is still really early though, and at 10dpo mine was barely there ( though it was not a FRER). I hope it turns into a BFP for you. 

Post # 567
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
DuckInBlue:  Any updates?? Did you get your BFP?

The topic ‘JANUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors