(Closed) January 2017 Babies and Mamas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 212
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Soon2bmrs1:  the email I use for Facebook is from college and I no longer have access to it :-(. I’ll try to look you up!

Post # 213
1130 posts
Bumble bee

Soon2bmrs1:  awww can’t find the group :-(. Any other way you. An send me the invite?

Post # 214
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

mrsfiddlesticks:  MrsNino:  Yes, I’ll add you both as friends right now – two minutes! πŸ™‚

@MrsNino: I just sent you a friend request, let me know when you get it. ETA: Any you’re in! 

@mrsfiddlesticks: I found you but wasn’t able to add you (option seems to be disabled). I sent you a PM with my information so that you can find and add me.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Soon2bmrs1.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Soon2bmrs1.
Post # 215
1130 posts
Bumble bee

Soon2bmrs1:  I’m in thanks!

Post # 218
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

How far along are you? 6w+5d

What’s your estimated due date: January 14

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Saturday was a squinter and Sunday was more clear.  Monday went to the DR and got the results on Wednesday!

Who have you told? Everyone thanks to Darling Husband being quick on Facebook……

When do you plan on telling more people? Whenever, I’m an open book

How did you tell your partner? I told him on Thursday night I wanted to take a pregnancy test because I was so late.  He has been with me for every part along the way.

Any symptoms yet? nope

What are you most excited about/for? Having another child as perfect as my first.

When is your first appt? Next Friday (june 3) for ultrasound

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  Gender all the way!

Post # 219
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Soon2bmrs1:  Sent you a PM to be added to the FB group!  Thanks!

Post # 220
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

DuckInBlue:  Awesome! I just added you as a friend (can’t use the email function from my phone apparently either, lol, and my work blocks facebook on work computers). Add me back and I’ll manually add you to the group! 

I’m so excited about this you guys! πŸ˜€

Post # 221
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

ApocalypseCow:  Oh my gosh your Darling Husband posted it on facebook?! That’s so funny! Did he do it on purpose, or just mention something by mistake? I’m an open book like you. While we haven’t publically announced yet, I’ve told a TON of people. 

Post # 223
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

How far along are you? 7w6d

What’s your estimated due date: January 6

How many cycles trying? we have been not preventing since last May, but I’m still nursing my son and only got my period back in January. it was irregular so technically only 2!

When did you get your BFP? April 26 at 9dpo

Who have you told? just Darling Husband – and my October 2014 mama group

When do you plan on telling more people? probably the end of June

How did you tell your partner? I gave my son (19 months) the HPT and told him to give it to daddy.

Any symptoms yet? tired and crampy

What are you most excited about/for? Logan meeting his brother or sister.

When is your first appt? i had a dating ultrasound on the 21st and my midwife appointment is on the 31st

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  team green! We were also team green for my son πŸ™‚

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2017-babies-and-mamas/#ixzz49oTDywqs

Post # 224
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Soon2bmrs1:  I messaged you about the group:)

Post # 225
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

sstuive:  I just sent you an email invite to the group – let me know if you have any trouble accessing it. Can’t wait for you to join us! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘January 2017 Babies and Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors