Post # 226
7 posts
Newbee

Soon2bmrs1: Just sent you a PM πŸ™‚

Post # 227
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Can’t believe that  I will be on this board – I am still in complete shock!  Congrats fellow 01/17 Mamas!  Praying that we all have some healthy happy pregnancies!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? According to my calculations online 4w5d

What’s your estimated due date: 1/29/17

How many cycles trying? 2nd – which I am in complete shock it took us over a year with our son

When did you get your BFP? I wasn’t really expecting anything as I have PCOS and just got off the pill in March so I typically have longer cycles when not in it.  The first one was 33 days and I was on day 31 of the 2nd cycle and figured I would take a test just in case and was I surprised when I saw 2 lines.  I went and bought a digital test for the next day lol.

Who have you told? Obviously my husband, my best friend, my mom and sister.  It is so hard for me because I am not good at keeping secrets.

When do you plan on telling more people?  I think for other people we will wait a few weeks and make the general social media announcement at the 12 week mark.

How did you tell your partner? Well I had all these plans to do something cute but I was so crazy excited and nervous when i got the positive I ended up calling him on his drive to work.  

Any symptoms yet? Nothing really other than just being really hot all the time but it is also in the 80s here which doesn’t help.

What are you most excited about/for? Just having another baby – seeing my son be a big brother.

When is your first appt? I need to call today – I think I am still in shock and don’t think it is real but know I need to call today.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I am too much of a planner to not find out!

Post # 228
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Soon2bmrs1:  I don’t think I got the request, I checled all my folders. Can you friend request me?

Post # 229
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Soon2bmrs1:  Oh no, it was on purpose.  I didn’t even know he posted it until a co-worker of mine came over and congratulated me (as I hadn’t told anyone from work yet). πŸ™‚

Post # 230
2398 posts
Buzzing bee

sstuive:  Just sent you a PM. πŸ™‚

parislover:  Just sent you an email invite to the facebook group! Check your spam folders, some people’s requests have been going there. If you don’t get it, let me know! 

Post # 231
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Soon2bmrs1:  I PM’d you my facebook info can I please be added to the group?

Post # 232
1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I PM’d too! thank you πŸ™‚

Post # 234
134 posts
Blushing bee

Hi ladies, I’m going to scoot over here from the December 2016 board, since my due date changed!

How far along are you?  8w2d

What’s your estimated due date:  1/4/2017

How many cycles trying?  This was our 8th month

When did you get your BFP?   4/26. Thought something was wrong, since it came up immediately, so I took a 2nd. Same thing, still didn’t believe it (after months of negatives, I was not expecting anything). Went out and bought a digital and when I saw the words, I was like, “Well ___.”

Who have you told? Hubby right away! My bff and a couple of close friends, and my boss (had several appointments I had to explain)

When do you plan on telling more people?  After my next appointment/ultrasound (so 12 weeks-ish)

How did you tell your partner?  I wasn’t expecting him to be home early, and right after I took the first 2 tests, and was sitting on the bed in total shock/disbelief, he walks in. I handed him the tests and was like, “These say I’m pregnant but that can’t possibly be true.” He laughed and was like, “I think you’re pregnant”. lol

Any symptoms yet?   Some nausea, which went away this week. Food aversions, boobs are just ridiculously sore/huge, I am falling asleep all the time, and lately my pants don’t fit as well.

What are you most excited about/for?  Holding/seeing our baby for the first time. Just want a healthy 9 months and a healthy baby.

When is your first appt?    First appt was 5/3 and edd was set for 12/29 based on lmp; due to spotting, I had my 1st u/s on 5/9. My doctor completely scared me because he said he thought there should be “more” and I was likely having a miscarriage – despite the fact that I kept telling him I believed I was due around 1/5 based on my O date. 2nd u/s was last week and yup, mama was right. Due date changed, babe’s healthy, mama vindicated.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?   90% sure we’ll find out

Post # 236
1112 posts
Bumble bee

How far along are you?

5 Weeks today!

What’s your estimated due date:

January 28, 2017

How many cycles trying?

5 Medicated cycles over 11 months

When did you get your BFP?

May 20th when my fertility nurse called to tell me the results of my blood test. My numbers were very low so they had me come in 4 days later, then 2 days after that for blood draws. My numbers have more than quadrupled between the 2nd and 3rd tests. They now suspect multiples!

Who have you told?

My husband, his parents, and my two my best friends

When do you plan on telling more people?

My brother is coming home from a 4 month trip on Wednesday, so we’re going to my parent’s house for dinner and will tell my family then.

How did you tell your partner?

He’s been very involved in my fertility treatments and knew that last Friday was my blood test day. I didn’t feel any different leading up to the test day so I told him I didn’t think this one worked. So he wasn’t expecting anything. I came home with a little stuffed rabbit and and sayd “It was positive… Congratulations Daddy!” He didn’t believe me!

Any symptoms yet?

Major cramping, exhaustion, my boobs and lower back are killing me, and lots and lots of heartburn. 

What are you most excited about/for?

I am most excited about watching this baby grow inside of me and after it’s born.

When is your first appt?

Ultrasound booked on June 13

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?

Team Green all the way for me. I don’t want to know! But my husband is insisting on knowing. I made a deal – if it’s 1 baby, we’re team green. If it’s 2 or more, we’ll be finding out the sex.

Post # 238
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I am so incredibly happy to join this board! I just got my BFP today. 

How far along are you?

According to my app, 5 weeks -and 5 days

What’s your estimated due date:

January 23rd

How many cycles trying?

This was our first! 

When did you get your BFP?

Today!! Still fells so surreal

Who have you told?

My soon to be hubby and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people?

We will tell our family after the first Dr. Appointment. Everyone else will be way later. 

How did you tell your partner?

I was planning to do something fun but I freaked out when I saw the second line and ran out and told him. 

Any symptoms yet?

Cramps and tender breasts

What are you most excited about/for?

Meeting our little bean! And all of the crafts I am bound to do lol

When is your first appt? 

TBD. I can’t set one until after the holiday weekend.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?

We will be finding out, we are both so impatient.  

The topic ‘January 2017 Babies and Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors