(Closed) January 2017 POAS!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :ย  confirmed with FRER this morning, line showed up within a minute and strong dark line. def got my BFP

Post # 288
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hey ladies! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  26/27

Baby #: 2 (3 if i were to count my miscarriage in October)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2DPO

Ovulation Date: 15th

POAS Date: Id like to wait for my missed period (31st) but I’ll probably test the 28/29th

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days 

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Now just wait and see 

Trying anything new this month? No

Post # 289
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Wow, lots of BFPs this month! ♥
Congratulations to all the moms-to-be! I’m having my first ultrasound tomorrow and I’m SO nervous!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting to test (either still in January or in February)! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 290
17 posts
Newbee

Took a digital test on a whim last Tuesday after dinner… and got a BFP! Took another test later that night to “double check” thinking there was no way I’d get another postiive (because I’d had a lot of water/ it was SUPER early to test anyways)… and positive AGAIN! 

Took another the next morning just to be sure. 

I’m pregnant! 

My first appt is Friday (which would be roughly my 5 wk mark).. yay!!

Post # 291
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Congrats to all BFPs! I took my first ever test today but it was a BFN. AF is due tomorrow, so probably no luck this month.

Post # 292
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m so bummed. Me and DH were totally up for SMEP this month but he’s been called away with work for two nights and wouldn’t you know it my OPK was positive this afternoon! Boo!

We managed to BD this morning and if my temps confirm ovulation Friday we could manage that evening I think depending on his flight but I have a feeling o will be tomorrow. Rats. Is o-1 and o-3 good enough you think? 

Post # 293
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey Bees!  My husband seem to be very lucky in the TTC department, we were very fortunate to have conceived both of our children on the first try.  Recently, before ttc our second child, I bought a 8 pack of ovulation tests and never ended up using them.  I would love to pay it forward to someone who has been TTC and mail you these tests.  I’ll mail them to them first person who emails me their address :). [email protected]om

Post # 294
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
Misstiptoes :ย  i would think those would get the job done ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 295
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
rosieposie2549 :   Congrats lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 296
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Confirmed mine with clearblue digi this morning. Eek!!!

Post # 297
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

Tested this morning and BFN. Still no AF and I’m on CD30. Could be still my body adjusting to being off my IUD but don’t feel like AF is coming and no symptoms. I have had a stressful week at work (my boss was terminated so there’s been a lot of uncertainty) so I could be just having a late cycle too. Still hoping for a BFP as I’m not out until she shows, right?

Post # 298
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

So… 12 dpo bfn. My AF is now 2 days late. I tested yesterday and also bfn.

It is my first cycle trying with zero expectations as its also my first cycle no pill, I had my last AF and just didnt take the new pills, but no new AF this month. This is actually weird for me, I have been on/off the pill a few times over the years and never did AF miss a beat. I started AF really young and was 28 days to the hour since the beginning. I didnt start the pill till my 20s, but it didnt change my cycle at all. 

Post # 299
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m out this month. 

The topic ‘January 2017 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors