(Closed) January 2017 POAS!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 316
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Welp I am out AF showed up with a vengeance this morning. On to February lol 

Post # 318
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I’m out as well.  AF is here.

Post # 319
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I’m out.  

Heading over to the February board.  Congrats to all who get their BFPs!!  

Post # 320
10 posts
Newbee

Today was my test day (period has been regular since coming off BC but for the first time, is 2 days late). POAS and it was negative. Really felt like AF was coming Sunday night but she didn’t show. So now waiting and hoping AF will show so I can join the Feb boards and my cycle isn’t totally off the pattern. Our BD was all timing based off past periods so not much hope if I O’d late. After a few months just trying to have fun with it, it’s time to pick up some predictor kits and get more hands on about this I suppose. 

Congrats to so many BFPs! So happy for all of you. 

Post # 321
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m also out for January. Good luck Ladies!

Post # 322
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

Wow! So I’m rolling over to February. Looks like I o’d SUPER late. My last AF was Dec. 21st. POAS the other day and BFN. Have been temping and I’m positive I just o’d YESTERDAY! Crazy!!

Our BD’ing wasn’t great timing but I’m still feeling optimistic!

Post # 323
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m thinking I either got a bad batch of wondfos or had a chemical pregnancy. I got a positive test Sunday and Monday but AF showed up Monday night. I took one this morning and it was negative. On to February!

Post # 324
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
raanri :  Sorry to hear that. Very frustrating. I’m on the February board with lots of other bees now. Good luck for this cycle!

Post # 325
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Currently 3/4 days late, feels like af is coming. POAS this morning, got half an indent line…was a cheapie 

not feeling hopeful, think I just O-ed late, our bding was lacklustre and poorly timed this cycle. Will poas again tomorrow. 

Post # 326
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Hey guys! I got my BFP yesterday at 11 dpo and an even darker line this morning! I can’t belive how many BFPs there are this month! 🙂

Post # 327
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m out af finally showed up! Slightly relived because I was very doubful I could be pregs, hardly and bd. So I was convinced I had something wrong with my parts, but must have just o-ed later. On to the next cycle! 

*rides into Feb thread on a unicorn made of tampons*

Post # 328
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
legojedi :  oh my God, you are funny

Post # 330
851 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
legojedi : +1! I have the most hilarious image in my head right now! 

The topic ‘January 2017 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors