(Closed) January 2017 POAS!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 33
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Thank you!!12 more days before we all start testing!!!!

Post # 34
17 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: Roughly December 28

POAS Date: January 15th

Usual Cycle Length: 30ish days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals, continuing to work out 3x a week, eating better

Trying anything new this month? I’m going to try temping! 

Post # 35
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 36/39

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD12

Ovulation Date:  December 23/24 it’s around day 15 from memory trying to get pregnant with my son

POAS Date: January 5th (DH bday!)

Usual Cycle Length: 28/29days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD regularly before the holidays! Then it will be crazy busy so we will see what happens. Oh an conceive plus (like preseed)

Trying anything new this month? First month so I guess not using condoms haha.

Post # 36
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hey everyone I am back after a mental health break, turning 40 and just getting over pneumonia.   Some fun some no fun.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  40/38

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 4

Ovulation Date: Dec 29th

POAS Date: January 11th.

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28

Cycles Trying: 18 months or so.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): On thyroid med, metformin, pre-natals, pre-seed, temping, opk, acupuncture

Trying anything new this month?  After taking a break for mental health getting back to TTC.

Post # 37
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
bloomingflower :  hi bloomingflower, I did enquire on the December 2016 board as to your whereabouts  because I noticed you hadn’t been posting and you was a very active member. 

I am sorry to hear you have been unwell I wish you all the best for 2017 x

Post # 38
207 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jjbeebee :  Thanks!  I started the Advanced ClearBlue Digital Ovulation test a few days ago when I thought the pregnancy test was negative and got the empty cirlce the last few days, which I figured, and then today go the flashy smiley so hopefully a solid smiley is in my future!

Post # 39
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
londonchick :  Hi thank you!!   Yes week took a break from TTC and the emotion as I turned 40 in NOV and took a trip to colorado to get away from everything.  It was just beautiful and relaxing.  Then came back work was in full force and last week struck by illness.  I am ok climbing back to good health.  Thank you for thinking of me!!  Here is a pic from our trip.

Post # 40
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 27 (just turned 27 yesterday actually! lol) dh is 30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 1

Ovulation Date:  tbd sometime around Jan 13th is what ovia and FF is guessing as of right now

POAS Date:  Jan 30th 

Usual Cycle Length: oh god who knows. 35-45 days

Cycles Trying:  3 cycles over 4 months

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Allllll the things 

Trying anything new this month? Diet changes that helped my cousin get pregnant. No dairy, gluten, soy or sugar. Or at least cutting back on those things. I ordered a ferning microscope and I am going to look into some supplements. I also am thinking about trying something a little wacky. I saw this device called “The Stork” but it’s expensive af. So I am thinking about after bd near my fertile window using my menstrual cup like a cervical cap to “trap” the sperm closer to my cervix. I am concerned at how tilted my cervix is. My gyno always comments on it. I feel like it’s almost like the opening to my cervix ends up pressed against the walls of my vagina. Sorry for the tmi but I am just wondering if that could make it harder for them to get through my cervix. I also am going to try to check my cervix for changes. It’s just hard to get to. lol  

Post # 43
1203 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
bosley2016 :  So sorry for your earlier loss.  FX for a sticky baby soon!

View original reply
bloomingflower :  Welcome back to the boards!  Good on you for being able to take a step back – your trip to Colorado looks gorgeous!

Post # 44
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Misstiptoes :  I am wondering if the same premise would work without the fancy applicator. It seems like it may just be for women who aren’t comfortable using a cup. I even asked dh like hey…. what if you just finished in this cup thingy so I could just insert it basically like this stork deal? I was thinking about adding some preseed to the cup to to help make sure it has plenty of fluid to swim through. 

The topic ‘January 2017 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors