(Closed) January 2018 Babies and Mama's!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
cameobride :  Sorry for your loss :(. 

Post # 167
3233 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
mrsfox :  thanks. I’m am blessed with DH and DD. We will try again (last try for us).

Post # 168
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
cameobride :  So, so sorry! Keeping you in my thoughts and hope you have a quick recovery. 

Post # 169
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

View original reply
cameobride :  So sorry for your loss!

Post # 170
65 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? Jan 29th

How many cycles trying? We weren’t trying

When did you get your BFP? May 21st

Do you use anything different this cycle? Nope

Who have you told? My husband and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? Between 12-16 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the tests!

Any symptoms yet? Just exhausted

What are you most excited about? Seeing how my son does with the new baby!

When is your first Appt? It will be soon. I am diabetic and had severe perinatal mood disorders with my first so I will be watched closely 

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? No but I have an 11 month old son 

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
Reply</footer>

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2018-babies-and-mamas/#ixzz4hoKB9LF5

Post # 171
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi there! I don’t come on weddingbee much anymore but I had joined the Facebook baby group when I was pregnant with my first and it’s been so great so I would love to have a group for this little one as well!

ROLL CALL

How far along are you?  

4 weeks 

What is your estimated due date? 

January 29th

How many cycles trying? 

When did you get your BFP? 

May 16th (I’m super impatient lol)

Post your BFP if you want: 

Do you use anything different this cycle?

nope

Who have you told? 

My parents, Father-In-Law, my siblings, and a coworker

When do you plan on telling more people? 

I will probably tell my boss soon as there are certain things I can’t do now. Not sure on other people. My husband likes to wait until after the first tri but I don’t mind telling sooner because I think I would share if I had a loss anyway.

How did you tell your partner? 

I sent him a text while he was at work

Any symptoms yet? 

Maybe? It’s early so it could just all be coincidence but I’ve been nauseous, tired, and my boobs are sore. 

What are you most excited about? 

Gettng to do it all again. With my daughter I was just anxious for her to be here so I didn’t really enjoy the process of being pregnant. This will be our last so I’m going to enjoy it this time.

When is your first appt?

Friday. My OB must’ve changed the way they do things in the past 2 years because with my daughter it wasn’t until 8 weeks. I was surprised they wanted to see me so early.

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? 

Not yet

Post # 172
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
FutureMrsGrabs :  I worked in the restaurant industry for a long time, and when people would do this, we totally knew what was up, and would happily comply. I’ve done this too, and the waiters/bartenders are really good at always following through. The really good bartenders/waiters will even put them in short glasses to make it look more alcoholic, but to save them time, order them tall.

Post # 173
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

How far along are you? 4 weeks today!

What is your estimated due date? January 30, 2018

How many cycles trying? We were ready to get pregnant in the winter of 2017 but my cycle only returned at 17 months post-partum.  We didn’t actively try that first cycle since they were so long and irregular before but didn’t protect.  This was our first cycle actively trying.

When did you get your BFP? At 13DPO, CD40

HPT (640x360)

Do you use anything different this cycle? I was temping and we had a lot of sex in the 2.5 weeks prior to O (O on CD27).

Who have you told? My husband tonight, my son’s birth group yesterday, and I guess the cashier at Carter’s who guessed. 

When do you plan on telling more people? After my U/S, I’ll tell close family and friends.  We have lots of events coming up and people will guess if I’m not drinking.

How did you tell your partner? I made a cute video for DH with pics of him and LO and ended with “Happy Father’s Day!  With love, from the three of us <3” followed by a pic of LO in a Big Bro shirt.

Any symptoms yet? Just some cramping, which has me a bit uneasy.  Also I had a ridiculously strong craving for baguette dipper in balsamic/oil at 12 DPO, where I had to run out to the store at 9:30pm!

What are you most excited about? Seeing my LO be a big bro, watching my bump grow and finding out the gender (we were team green last time)!

When is your first appt? I used an OB last time and want to go with a midwife this time.  I just told DH today and wanted to make sure he was comfortable changing.  I’ll book my appointing

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not yet, just a Big Bro shirt for my LO.

Post # 174
112 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 6 weeks & 6 days

What is your estimated due date? 12th Jan

How many cycles trying? We weren’t, we’ve been having unprotected sex for 2 years though.

When did you get your BFP? 2 days before my birthday on the 20th May!

Do you use anything different this cycle? No

Who have you told? Our family and friends.

When do you plan on telling more people? After 12 weeks, if we can keep it in that long!!

How did you tell your partner? I was at work and just sent him a picture, I was in shock and didn’t know what to do.

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts and tiredness. I also get fairly dizzy and faint.

What are you most excited about? A sibling for my girls!

When is your first appt? I had one on the 22nd but get all my results tomorrow.

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? Just newborn nappies, I want to be prepared once we go to one income.

Post # 175
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

How do we join the Facebook group?

Post # 176
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Welcome to all the new mamas!

View original reply
MrsBananas :  My constipation and bloating symptoms have gotten a lot better. But I think the nausea has started! It comes and goes. No vomiting yet. Also the fatigue but not totally sure, since I was traveling and maybe it exacerbated things.

I had my 3rd ultrasound today and officially got discharged from the RE to the OB. Yay! The ultrasound showed 7 weeks, 2 days, and baby’s heartbeat is 153. 🙂

Post # 177
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

cameobride : Sending you love and prayers for your loss. 🙁

View original reply
savannah81 :  You can PM MapleCreekBride and ask to be added to the group.

Post # 178
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
pinkfaerie :  Hi lady! Nice to see another familiar face here! 🙂 Congrats on your super quick BFP!

Post # 179
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Jewelieee :  woot! So exciting! I saw my bub’s at 6 + 6 and it was 138. I get to go back again next week just because my clinic’s nice and will let me haha  🙂

Post # 180
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

View original reply
cameobride :  I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope your D&C went smoothy. I, too, sadly, have to leave the January 2018 group as they confirmed two days ago I had blighted ovum (empty embryonic sac / missed miscarriage) and had D&C yesterday. Physically, it was fine, but I’m sad, of course. Luckily the bleeding and cramping is very very minor, and DH and I are still going to the Celtics playoff game tonight, so that will be a good distraction. Thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts. 

The topic ‘January 2018 Babies and Mama's!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors