(Closed) January 2018 Babies and Mama's!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 196
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
Jellybones :  Yay that is amazing!  What a a great moment that must have been!

Post # 197
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

View original reply
Jellybones :  Yay!! It’s always such a relief just to hear their heartbeat:)

Post # 198
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - my mother\'s amazing garden

Hi, how can I be added to the FaceBook group? 

Post # 199
4673 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
BermyChick :  pM MapleCreekBride your email, she should be able to add you. 

Post # 200
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

oOw’s everyone doing?  This thread gets so quiet….

I’m 9+5 today and have a midwife appointment this afternoon.  Looking forwad to it!  Although the last few days my nausea has decreased significantly and it’s been scaring me.  I know that MS can come and go (it did with my first too) but it still makes me worry.  I hope my little bean is tucked in safely and still growing.  I have 2 more long weeks till my dating ultrasound 🙁

Post # 201
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsBananas :  

Glad you’re nausea has eased but sorry it’s worrying you! I have read that some women’s MS eases at 9 weeks so maybe you’re at that point? I’m 8+1 and I’m praying for some relief from the nausea. I feel absolutely horrible and all my pregnancy ideas have gone right out the window. I am eating basically whatever I want and can keep down and am definitely going to have to get some new clothes soon. I haven’t gained any weight but my abdomen is a couple inches bigger than usual. I’m hoping I feel better around 9 weeks but am not planning on it. Hopefully the next two weeks fly by and you get to see your little bean soon!

Post # 202
251 posts
Helper bee

Hello! 7 weeks 3 days here. We saw the heartbeat today and it was amazing. Due date Jan 21. Trying to remain calm and not worry!

Post # 203
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
moto5522 :  yay! Congrats! I’m 6w and wont see the heartbeat for another 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

Post # 204
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

10 weeks today! I had some spotting last week, but baby’s just fine and I got to see the little one again via an ultrasound. We found out that my progesterone levels are on the low side, so I’m going to start having progesterone shots twice a week for the next 5 weeks. Otherwise I’m doing well, just some slight nausea through the day and lots of fatigue. Not sure how I’m going to be able to help with the move in 9 days – I’ve been taking it easy since the spotting!

Post # 205
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
MrsGAM :  Yah! Glad things are going well. Always good to get that reassurance. I hear ya on the fatigue. I feel like I’m in a fog half the time. 

Post # 206
105 posts
Blushing bee

I saw our baby for the first time Tuesday at 8w1d. Strong heart beat at 170💙 Measuring one day behind so still due the day before my birthday.

Ramzi theory says boy, Chinese calendar says boy, Mayan calendar says boy; ring test says girl, heart rate says girl, my motherly instinct says girl, my skin says girl (stealing all my beauty), leg hair growth (slower) says girl, cravings (sweets) says girl, sleeping on right side says girl

W

Post # 207
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Congrats to all the new BFP’s!! Im sorry I havent been checking back here in a while but if anyone still wants to be added to the private facebook group just PM me your email and I will be happy to add you!!

Post # 208
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi Mamas! I’m right on the cusp of January/February 2018 (EDD Feb 1st) and I don’t see a February thread yet. Should I start one or can I jump on with you all? 

Post # 209
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
iheartburpees :  Congrats on your bfp! You can absolutely join in here but there is a February thread that just got started today. Feel free to join both 🙂

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/february-2018-love-babies-and-mamas/

Well mommas, my MS has spiked with a vengence.  This morning I dry-heaved so hard I threw up some blood.  All because I smelt my LO’s dirty diaper first thing.  Yuck.  Ive got my dating u/s next Tuesday and I’m so excited because after that we’ll be sharing the news with my work and our friends.  It’s been killing me to keep it in this long and I’m running out of clothes that hide my belly!

Post # 210
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsBananas :  So sorry to hear your MS is so bad! Mine is getting worse at week 9. I read online that a lot of women’s MS peaks at 10 weeks so that’s something to look forward to (NOT!). Just hoping and praying it improves at 12 weeks. My clothes are already not fitting too! I am planning to go out this weekend and get some new work pants that are a couple sizes bigger so hopefully I’ll be able to wear them for a couple months and when I go back to work after mat leave. 

The topic ‘January 2018 Babies and Mama's!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors