FX for lots of BFP in the new year!!

Post # 5
423 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 25/25

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: Anywhere from 12/20-12/23

POAS Date: Ovia says Jan 5. I’m going to try to wait until 12dpo wherever that falls

Usual Cycle Length: I guess 30 days? Its been anywhere from 28-32

Cycles Trying: This is number 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, preseed, mucinex, OPKs, I’ll be trying out the Ava bracelet this month for the first time, SMEP maybe? We have been BDing ED in the fertile window, but I think it’s maybe overkill. I guess we will see how it goes

Trying anything new this month? Ava

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What are your New Years Resolutions? My two big ones are to eat better and start an exercise program/do yoga regularly. Also maybe work on having a more positive outlook? Maybe the yoga can help with that.

Post # 6
1878 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Your age/partner’s age: 30/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: possibly around Christmas Day, December 25

POAS Date: January 6, if my cycle length is the same as last one

Usual Cycle Length: historically, my cycles are long and irregular (35-49 days), but last one was 30 days (last one was 1st full pp cycle)

Cycles Trying: cycle 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): temping and charting, Mucinex again probably, using OPKS and Ovacue to anticipate O, taking prenatals and Vitamin D

Trying anything new this month? We’ll BD for EOD during FW this cycle instead of SMEP (for DH’s comfort- he felt like we weren’t getting the best sperm by the time we got to O last cycle), also seeing the RE this cycle for testing and monitoring. Next cycle we’ll be doing treatment hopefully if this one doesn’t work.

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ruby26

For fun: What are your New Years Resolutions? I’m not really a fan of resolutions, but I know I need to be better about putting my phone away at bedtime, so I’m going to focus on that. Otherwise, just trying to stay positive and allow our baby to come to us at the perfect time, whenever that is.

Post # 7
1878 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ceamoste :  Thanks for starting this! I hope January brings your rainbow! Also, that’s tough about the gym! I can understand why you’ve avoided it. Sending love as you conquer your fears around going back!

MsPlucky :  I love that you pop in to wish everyone well. You’re so sweet!!

nursebee22 :  I’m going to focus on positivity as well. I have a pinterest board of affirmations to reference when I need it! Yoga is great for building a positive outlook and reflecting, and it’s an awesome exercise routine to continue during pregnancy!

Post # 8
2381 posts
Buzzing bee

ruby26 :  Aww! I try! I remember the nerves and the excitement. I just keep crashing the party, hope you all don’t mind! 

Post # 9
544 posts
Busy bee

Your age/partner’s age: 36/40

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: n/a

Ovulation Date: tbc

POAS Date: tbc

Usual Cycle Length: 26-30

Cycles Trying: 10 (miscarriage @ 8 weeks in cycle 9)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): EOD / charting / prenatal 

Trying anything new this month? This will be first month trying post MC so just hope for the best

For fun: What are your New Years Resolutions? Eat healthier / get fitter / be more patient

Post # 10
1305 posts
Bumble bee

ceamoste :  Your age/partner’s age:  31, 37

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 6

Ovulation Date: supposedly Dec 22nd

POAS Date: Jan 1, do I know how to ring in a new year or what…!

Usual Cycle Length: 29

Cycles Trying: This is #5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Co Q10, Pom juice, fertility yoga, Progesterone cream, hormone balancing Spearmint tea, vitamin C, CB digital fertility monitor, temping and prenatals. Timing everyday once we get a positive and not for 5 days before projected FW. 

Trying anything new this month? All listed above is new except temping and prenatals. Also loading Darling Husband up on walnuts, Brussels sprouts and sperm boosters (latter not new.)

Post # 12
1305 posts
Bumble bee

MsPlucky :  I’m sorry I’m not familiar with your story, but from context I believe you’re a lucky lady that already conceived and has graduated but comes back? If that’s the case, of course we don’t mind! I wish more graduates would come back and share the secret!! Unfortunately it seems to be more common to just progress onward and upward and never look back. Leaving us TTCers in the dark asking each other (mostly other women who have never been pregnant) how to do it! Hah in short: what did you do differently the month you conceived? 🙂

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 29/42

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: around December 20th

POAS Date: I will be impressed if I can hold out until January 1st.

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days + or – 1 

Cycles Trying: #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Going to aim for SMEP this time around. We learned it’s too much to aim for every day during the fertile week.

Trying anything new this month? Preseed and starting temping. 

For fun: What are your New Years Resolutions? I learned in 2017 that I need to make an effort to be much kinder and accepting towards myself. It was a difficult year and I am happy to feel that I am moving forward.

Post # 14
2381 posts
Buzzing bee

calliekalico2 :  I have conceived already yes. I’ll be 31 weeks in a few days. I like to come back and offer support, and encouragement to the lovely ladies still trying. 

We were very lucky and conceived quickly, but did suffer a CP early on. I tracked my cycle for 14 months, including OPKs in the later months to ensure I knew what was happening with my body. Once we decided we were ready to actually start trying, it was just a matter of letting his swimmers free… 

I definitely think learning my cycle without the pressure of TTC really helped me to relax some once we decided it was time. I wasn’t trying to learn my cycle and conceive all at the same time. 

Unfortunately, I don’t have any great pearls of wisdom on what I changed the cycle we conceived. I didn’t think we had a chance. We only BD once because I was traveling and I only got home the day I ovulated. I was shocked when my boobs felt like cinder blocks and I got a BFP at 9DPO. 

I’m happy to answer any questions I can, or offer whatever advice I can! I think the new year is going to start off with a bang for lots of you!

Post # 15
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your age/partner’s age: 37/32

Baby #:  2

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD3

Ovulation Date: estimated Dec 23rd 

POAS Date: Jan 2nd 

Usual Cycle Length:  28 days 

Cycles Trying: 4th…..3rd after CP 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timing, prenatals, preseed, temping, maaaaybe baby aspirin….. I’ve been taking it ever since CP but not sure if it’s helping 

Trying anything new this month? Nope…. well if having to BD at my parents over Christmas counts then “change of venue”? Lol 

Link to your chart if charting: I think this is it…… https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e9bb4

For fun: What are your New Years Resolutions? Unsure 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors