(Closed) January 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 392
1898 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  how is your POAS restraint going? I tested againnnnn and BFN. I don’t know why I test early but I have had SO MANY weird symptoms I only ever had when I was pregnant it’s making me nuts!! 

Post # 393
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Based on 2 days of sore boobs and my crazy aversion to the smell of eggs yesterday, I took the plunge and POAS at 8dpo today. It wasn’t FMU because i worked last night, but was probably a 5-6 hour diluted hold. Line eye or does someone else see it?

Post # 394
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
italianbride0508 :  LOL. You’re cute to indulge me and pretend I have any restraint at all. I’ve been testing since 8DPO. But I’ve had this super weird on and off spotting since the eve of 8DPO so idk wtf my body is planning. Also the weird low temps… last cycle my luteal phase was 16 days so if AF is on her way she is incredibly early…

Post # 395
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I see *something*. Not sure if it’s just the antibody line though. Do you see color IRL? 

Post # 396
677 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  I honestly can’t tell because it’s so faint! Planning to retest with FMU. 

Post # 397
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I’m the worst at line eye.. can you invert the picture?

Post # 398
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  ya something is definitely there but I’m struggling to be definitive on whether it’s a line or what. FX this baby gets darker! 

Post # 399
677 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
fromatoz :  I did in my previous comment!

Post # 400
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I do feel like I see something– hopefully with some FMU and a another 12+ hours that line will darken for you!!

Post # 401
1898 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I can see something, but I can;t tell if its a line or not. FX for you that it will get to be a more obvious BFP soon!

Post # 402
1898 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  Ugh. Weird about your temps and the spotting. I will keep my FX for you that your temps pop back up! 

and I think I’ve just given up this cycle on being sane. Im in full blown crazy mode and I’m not even trying to calm down.

Post # 403
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
italianbride0508 :  there’s no point in getting off the crazy train when you’ve already boarded. I mean, full speed ahead! 

Post # 404
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I see a line, but is it in the right place? It looks a little too far left to me although I could definitely be wrong.

The topic ‘January 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors