January 2018 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 781
91 posts
Worker bee

KittyYogi :  I had a polyp removed but it was on my cervix and during the procedure they found one in my uterus and removed that too. I had no spotting though, nor any symptoms really. I too have heavy periods but that hasn’t changed, so its not polyp related. Simple procedure (hysteroscopy), and polyps could play a role in infertility, also they can check out the uterus during the test if there any other issues. Do you have fibroids as well? Those suckers can cause bleeding and heavy periods too. 

Post # 782
8557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

sigh.  Still no ewcm.  @Ceamoste can you move me to Jan 31?  I have no idea when I’m gonna POAS but end of January seems way more likely than in 8 days. ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 783
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

latebloomerbee78 :  thanks!!  Did the doctor see the polyp during a pap smear or something, or how did you know it was there?  I certainly am not convinced I have them, but yeah the only way to know for sure is to get it checked out like you said.  I don’t *think* I have fibroids… the symptoms don’t sound right.  Even the heavy period symptom is heavier than mine (mine is ~5 days but heavy, the websites say 7+).

Post # 784
1496 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Confession: I just used a wondfo at 8dpo in the afternoon on a one hour hold (after a cup of coffee no less!) and then proceeded to stare at the obviously stark white test for 30 minutes, trying to convince myself that there was a shadow of a shadow there. I have a POAS problem.

Post # 785
5700 posts
Bee Keeper

larissakay :  dude, welcome to my life for the last week haha. One cycle, I POAS in the evening of 7dpo. I have issues.

Post # 786
8557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

so.. my temps have been steady-ish lately.  so there’s that.

CM has continued to be either VERY ABUNDANT and creamy or.. not there.   Today is more of a not there kind of day.  Last night was a bit stringy, so I was hoping today would be ewcm but..

I did have an opk today that was pretty darn dark–just shy of positive. I wonder if I’m just gonna O without ewcm this cycle?  who knows.

Post # 787
3014 posts
Sugar bee

amanda1988 :  Have you got preseed at the ready!? What do your temps tend to do right before O? Is there a pattern? 

Post # 788
8557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

RaccoonKitty :  i have basically 2 whole boxes of pre-seed!

I don’t think there’s a pattern pre-o.  

if you look at just the last 2 ovulatory (i.e. my temps since i started acupuncture):

if you look at all of the confirmed ovulations:

Post # 789
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Ok, now I feel less crazy. This came up within the time frame. You guys see it, right?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ And please ignore my disgusting counter.

Post # 790
3152 posts
Sugar bee

mrsf2015 :  yes, definitely! I’d say congratulations are in order!

Post # 791
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

mrsf2015 :  yes, I totally see it!! Yayayayay!!!

Post # 793
544 posts
Busy bee

mrsf2015 :  100% clear!! Break out the FRER! Congratulations. 

So I’ve a temp of 38.15oC which is over 100oF so not point in temping this morning for me. Got a nearly positive on an OPK yesterday but way too illl to do anything about it. Hoping my surge was on the way down. Cause we BD about midnight on Wednesday but there will be no more BD this FW just not well enough. Feel like I’m out before I’ve started 

Post # 794
2381 posts
Buzzing bee

mrsf2015 :  Time to pee on an FRER! Don’t even have to squint to see that line!

Post # 795
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

dublingirl :  oh hun I’m sorry. That’s the worst. I hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜”

mrsf2015 :  congratulations lady! ๐ŸŽ‰

AFM, I’m at 8dpo, sitting here twiddling my thumbs and fighting off the crazy. So far, I’ve noticed weird bloating and gas (sorry TMI) that could just be something I ate. 6dpo I felt crampy then 7dpo I had a temp dip. But I’m on my first cycle post-MC, so my temps might just be wonky. And most notably – my boobs do not hurt. At all. The only other cycle that happened during my LP was my pg cycle.

Help keep me sane ladies. I am obsessing over LITERALLY nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors