January 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 886
3252 posts
Sugar bee

Sorry to hear about all of BFNs ladies. Babydust for February!

Post # 887
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  10 day LP is about average for me. I usually get to 10 or 11 days. I think I was just afraid the MC would make it even shorter, since I’m pretty borderline as it is 😕

Post # 888
7080 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  FX and Babydust!!  ❤️❤️

Post # 889
2684 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  FX and toes too!!!! Hoping for a sticky baby!!!!!!! 😀 

Post # 890
600 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  I’m sorry AF arrived. FX Feb is your month 

Post # 891
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi ladies! I didn’t roll call this month but did last month. Just didn’t wanna get my hopes up but have been lurking! Darling Husband and I are TTC our 3rd baby. We had great timing this month and I had one tiny bit of pink tinged cm yesterday then this morning at 7dpo had very light spotting when I wiped. I’m very hopeful it’s IB. With my two sticky pregnancies I got very obvious positives at 8 and 9dpo. So I’m planning on testing on Friday or Saturday morning. 

Anyone else experience IB? How long after did you get your BFP? 

Congrats to all the January BFP’s and best of luck for sweet Valentine’s babies for the rollovers. 

Post # 892
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  thanks! Yeah I drink water like it’s my job sine it’s really arid where I live, so maybe dilution was the issue. (I see “4-hour hold” all the time and I’m like uhhhhhh I pee every hour!) 

I got a big spike this morning and got crosshairs, so I think it’s TWW time. 

You moved recently, right? How’s that going?

Sorry ladies about the BFNs! That sucks!!! Big hugs to you and good babymaking vibes for next month. 

Post # 893
32 posts
Newbee

I will join the BFN train as well – temp plummeted this morning and red spotting started. I think FF put my O too early 😣 on to next month…

Sorry to all the other BFNs. Fingers crossed for all the remaining Bees! 

Post # 894
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

BFN over here too. Day 2 of a temp drop, feeling crampy and crabby. AF should be arriving anytime now :/

I’m feeling pretty discouraged. This was cycle 8 and we pulled out all the stops. Clomid (2nd round, high dose), Mucinex, Pre-seed, strictly limited our caffeine and alcohol intakes, both have been taking coq10 and multivitamins for months, and had great timing, reduced stress, etc. I will add in EPO and Black Cohosh this month I guess. 

I’ll rollover to Feb once AF actually starts. Good luck everyone else!

Post # 895
600 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsNerdy :  I’m sorry, it’s such a bummer. Everything crossed that next month brings your BFP x

Post # 896
2092 posts
Buzzing bee

Offish rolled over to Feb with my arrival of AF– baby dust to all the remaining Jan POASers!!! 🙂 

Post # 897
139 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, so sorry for all the BFNs!! Hopefully the second half of January is better! See some of you ladies on the Feb board.

Post # 898
9425 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

ugh so i’ve had ewcm and spotting for the past 2 days.  So either AF is gonna show up soon or I’m gonna ovulate soon.  Who knows.

(OPKs are stark negative) 

Post # 899
3310 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
KittyYogi :  Yeah we did a big move a month ago. To be honest… I’m a MESS! Living in a nrw city I don’t know and really struggling witg TTC and other personal things – just wow! At least there are plenty of parks and walks I can check out, endorphins really help.

Thank god for temping when you have diluted pee!! Lol

View original reply
amanda1988 :  ewcm AND spotting? What the..?  What CD are you now? Your body is a damn mystery.

Post # 900
9425 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

CD28

And you’re telling me.

Plus side: at this point I really have no reservations about clomid: twins or no.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors