January 2019 Babies!!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

MiaBella03 :  I’ll PM you to join the facebook group ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Post # 47
806 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

natbrown0703 :  I hope everything goes well for you! I also have an August 2017 baby (due in July, so that’s the group I’m in) and would selfishly love to have you in the group.

Post # 49
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

MiaBella03 :  I PM’d you as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 50
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

I’ve replied to everyone who pm’d me, so hopefully everyone has gotten their email invites. If not though let me know and I’ll try again ASAP. 

Post # 51
5 posts
Newbee

Hi, ladies! Got my BFP this morning (Happy Mother’s Day!) and still in shock!

How far along are you? 3 weeks and 2 days (9 dpo)

Estimated due date? January 25, 2019

What # baby is this for you? First time mom and super excited about everything!

How many cycles trying? NTNP for 5 cycles. Softcups Mucinex last cycle and boom! BFP

When did you get your BFP? This morning!

Who have you told? My husband and I are keeping it a secret for now.

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably family around 6-7 weeks, although I am notoriously bad at keeping secrets, and what’s worse, my mom is a midwife. So we’ll see how long I can hold out!

How did you tell your partner? I was in a state of shock and showed him the test and we kind of stared at each other. Then I had a mini panic attack for about five minutes while I processed that our lives are really going to be changing soon!

Any symptoms? Last night I had a weird craving for candy corn, which was my first clue. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling like my boobs were huge and heavy. Then I tried to go back to sleep on my stomach, and they felt like they were burning!

What are you most excited about? This is the first grandchild for both sides of the family, so I’m really excited to tell our parents!

When is your first appointment? TBD.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yep! Husband doesn’t like surprises LOL.

Can’t wait to have people to talk to about this! Maybe it will make keeping the secret easier. I haven’t posted much but these boards were so helpful during TTC (and wedding planning before that)!

Post # 52
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017

How far along are you? 3 weeks and 5 days

Estimated due date? January 28, 2019

What # baby is this for you? First!

How many cycles trying? First cycle

When did you get your BFP? This morning

Who have you told? I’ll hold out a couple more days to tell Husband. Otherwise nobody!

When do you plan to tell other people? Family and close friends around 10 weeks (if I can keep the secret that long!) and then work and everyone else around 12/13 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I’m trying to think of something cute, but will probably just show him the tests on Friday night.

Any symptoms? Heaps of very minor symptoms- twinges and light cramping, pimples suddenly popping up in odd places for the first time, absolutely STARVING and having vivid dreams when I normally don’t remember a single dream.

What are you most excited about? I can’t wait to tell my family. Mum and Dad are dying for Grandkids and my sisters will be over the moon.

When is your first appointment? Still need to book one!

Are you planning to find out the gender? Nope, i’m happy to keep it a surprise.

Post # 54
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Wow – Surreal to finally be joining these boards instead of stalking them!

How far along are you? 4w2d (based on LMP)

Estimated due date? January 22, 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? Lucky cycle 13 trying (17 total with the 4 NTNP)

When did you get your BFP? 5/16

Who have you told? Only hubby (& the bees!)

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m not totally sure. End of June we will be traveling to visit my parents and my husbands family will be coming too. I think that would be nice to be able to tell everyone at once, but I don’t know if I can wait till 9-10 weeks! Both of my two sister-in-laws are pregnant as well, so I do want to talk to them about it. Everyone else/social media will probably be 12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I woke up with sky high temps, so I snuck off to test while hubby got ready for work. The cheapie had a faint line so I dipped the FRER and it also had a good line! I had ordered a Barcelona onesie with our last name nearly a year ago, so I gave him that with the test in the bottom of the bag.

Any symptoms? I’ve had a migraine all week, the night before I tested it was extremely bad. So far that’s the only real symptom, occasional cramps, it’s still so early! 

What are you most excited about? Everything! Finally being a mom, seeing husband being a dad, holding baby! 

When is your first appointment? Going tomorrow morning for blood test & U/S at RE. Last week I had my first consult with RE, technically I had already conceived, but since I’m already under his care, they will monitor the pregnancy till 8 weeks! I’m on progesterone supplements so I’ll need my progesterone tested early to adjust meds if needed. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes – I am too type A and need to know!

Post # 56
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

happileebee :  Thank you!!

Also I meant to attach the pic because it’s so freaking adorable!

Post # 59
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I’m nervous about joining because it’s sooooo early, but here we go!

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 3w3d

Estimated due date? January 28

What # baby is this for you? 2 (our daughter is 16 months)

How many cycles trying? 3 (2 medicated)

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday! May 16, 10dpo

Who have you told? Husband and daughter 

When do you plan to tell other people? We’ll see how the next few weeks go. Probably after we hear the heart beat.

How did you tell your partner? I handed my daughter a ‘I’m a big sister’ book to read while my husband was changing her diaper. He did not notice… I had to point out the book, and the title… lol. 

Any symptoms? Lots of cramping

What are you most excited about? Being pregnant again, seeing the new baby and my daughter interact, baby kicks, snuggles

When is your first appointment? I’m calling my fertility clinic tomorrow, so I’m assuming it’ll be next week.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Absolutely!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors