January 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition! (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 10 months ago in TTC
Post # 241
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

1111makeawish :  Beta isn’t until Friday! I tested Saturday at 4dp5dt and got a bfn, but got a faint positive today at 6dp5dt! I’m waiting until betas to get too excited, but feeling really helpful this guy is going to stick around for a bit.

tulipdazey :  I’m hoping so hard this little embryo decides to grow, grow, grow! Hope your transfer goes smoothly tomorrow and you can be officially PUPO!

Post # 242
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

larissakay :  AHHH yes!!! Can’t wait to hear your beta!

Post # 243
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

tulipdazey :  saying a prayer for you right now! Keep us posted. 

Post # 245
1981 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

tulipdazey :  Thinking of you! Hope this it for you.

I’m not getting proper updates from this thread (or any now) so have to keep checking to see if anyone has posted! 

I have my usual endometriosis type cramps and AF is due in a week so I feel exactly the same as I do every month. No hope here.

Post # 247
3379 posts
Sugar bee

Pretty sure I’m out for this month. Period is due tomorrow and I took an early result 6 day early test today for funnies. It was negative. I serieouly think we have to BD in the middle of the day because that is what happened last time. 

Post # 249
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

tulipdazey :  Woo! Multiple pregnancies on the infertile board. It’s a great month! I’m feeling more and more pregnant every day (lots of cramps, exhaustion and nausea) so I’m feeling really optimistic that my betas will be high. My dh still doesn’t know (he’s waiting until betas) and it’s killing me to not tell him.

Post # 250
457 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  so glad to hear your transfer went well and you had a beautiful embryo πŸ™‚ that embie is a fighter so I have hope for you!  There are a ton of people in my local infertility group that had success with day 3 transfers!

Post # 251
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

EllyAnne :  so sorry to hear hun. 😞

tulipdazey :  so, so glad that your transfer went well! I’ll be waiting impatiently for Feb 1st. Or a few days before that if you cave and POAS πŸ˜‰

larissakay :  yay for symptoms! The only time in our lives that cramps, exhaustion, and nausea are good things 🀣

AFM, I broke down and tested this morning. The second line showed up immediately. This girl is knocked up! Hoping that the third time is a charm and this one decides to stick around the full 9 months 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Post # 252
1981 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

tulipdazey :  Good luck for your beta next month!

sleepymelis :  So good to see!

Thanks ladies. AF hasn’t actually arrived yet, should be Sunday but just feel the same cramps as every month. Will roll call for Feb when she actually arrives.

Post # 253
457 posts
Helper bee

sleepymelis :  YESSS!!!  3/3 successful FETs this month.  Heck yeah!

Post # 255
457 posts
Helper bee

larissakay :  Woo!!  We will find out in exactly a week if I both embryos decided to stick or if it is just one little superstar confusing us all haha.  I have hope that tulipdazey will be welcoming a fall baby as well laughing

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors