Sugar bee

Your age/partner’s age: 28/29

Baby #: This would be our first

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: December 24

POAS Date: January 9

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: This will be #8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Same as usual… EOD, charting, OPKs, prenatals, folate, fish oil, and raspberry tea.

Trying anything new this month? Nope. Just trying not to get so annoyed that it hasn’t happened for us yet.

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? House hunting and buying our first house when our lease is up in April!!!

Post # 4
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - Edson Keith Mansion

Your age/partner’s age: 26/31

Baby #: First

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD6

Ovulation Date: Likely around 12/19

POAS Date: January 4th if I can hold off that long, but realistically I will start testing at CD8 because I have no self control

Usual Cycle Length: 31 days-ish

Cycles Trying: 2nd post mc. 3rd total.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): EOD, temping, OPK, prenatals, no alcohol starting CD10, only testing with FRERs, etc. 

Trying anything new this month? Nope

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Other than hopefully a baby, my husband is finishing his residency this summer, we’re buying a house, and we already have a few nice vacations planned with talks of adding Hawaii to our docket 🙂 

Post # 5
553 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: 12/23

POAS Date: 1/3 (my hubby’s birthday!)

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): EOD, EPO, temping from CD13 until confirmed O

Trying anything new this month? Spending less time baby obsessing

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Besides the obvious, going on more trips before we start to seriously save for a house.

Post # 7
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Your age/partner’s age: 32/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 1

Ovulation Date: I’m not sure; I got my IUD out yesterday so I think I may ovulate this week  

POAS Date: I am going to try 1/10/19 if AF hasnt arrived by then  

Usual Cycle Length: Not sure as I’ve had the Mirena for 4.5 years and my period went away completely. I am pretty sure I still ovulated though, as I’d get PMS symptoms every month (though no bleeding).

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Got out the IUD yesterday morning, went right to work trying last night 😉 My SIL got pregnant with her baby the day she got her IUD out, so anything is possible! I’ve been taking vitamin D and DHA (prenatals have made my heart race) and am just eating lots of green veggies and turkey/salmon.

Trying anything new this month? Just having fun and seeing what happens! We are so excited.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? The possibility of a little boo!

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I used this site for my wedding in 2013 and forgot my old account. Coming out of lurkdom to officially participate!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cycle #1, CD2

Ovulation Date: Maybe 12/23 (not sure, this past month was the first cycle off HBC). 

POAS Date: ~1/4

Usual Cycle Length: Not sure, this past one was 31 coming off HBC. Haven’t had a “real” period since I was 14. 

Cycles Trying: This is the first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Timing, OPKs/temps, PNV

Trying anything new this month? Actually trying 

Link to your chart if charting: Not enough info yet on FF

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Building a house, hoping to get pregnant

Post # 9
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi everyone!! Finally joining!!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD24

Ovulation Date: uncertain but poss around 29th based on usual cycles 

POAS Date: 8th Jan 

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days 

Cycles Trying: #1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): just got my mirena out so I’m all over the shop. Taking pregnacare, charting and BD whenever we want atm  

Trying anything new this month? Just trying! 

Link to your chart if charting: once I’ve worked out how…

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? I’ve got a professional exam at the end of January so looking forward to that being over! Also got a few trips planned already. And hopefully a BFP!

Post # 10
815 posts
Busy bee

jz0909 :  thanks for starting this thread! I’ve been excited for ages to join one 

BeignetBride :  snap I also had mine out yesterday! 

Just to clarify, when you put your POAS date, how many DPO is it usually? CD1 or 10DPO?

Post # 12
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding:  

Your age/partner’s age: 34/36

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

Ovulation Date: probably 25 Dec 2018! (but ovulated late last cycle)

POAS Date: 8 Jan 2019 (or whenever 14dpo falls on)

Usual Cycle Length: 26-27 (but last cycle was 32)

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Nothing new physically, but mentally. I’m going to try to stop symptom spotting (didn’t expect myself to do that at all!) and identify/control my envy when I see people reporting BFP, being visibly pregnant, pushing a pram, etc.

Link to your chart if charting: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/vickie2018

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Being pregnant (probably grumpily so 🙂 ) and having the baby!

Post # 13
815 posts
Busy bee

jz0909 :  thank you for clarifying! I won’t be able to wait to do my first test I don’t think. I’d love to though! 

Post # 14
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/33

Baby #: 1st

Current Cycle Day/DPO: tomorrow will be CD1 (jumping the gun a bit)

Ovulation Date: 12/26

POAS Date: 1/7/19

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: this will be our 8th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): yes, all of the above! BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, red raspberry leaf tea in first 2 weeks, mucinex/preseed/softcups.

Trying anything new this month? I’m going to get Day 3 testing for the first time.  Might try acupuncture for the first time too

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6edecf

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? We might start our house remodel! And hopefully have our first child, or at least get pregnant <3 

Post # 15
5040 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2018

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2 

Ovulation Date: Estimated Dec 28

POAS Date: Maaaaybe the 9th? Darling Husband and I are leaving on the 10th to go on our honeymoon cruise and AF is supposed to come the 12th, if she’s on time, which is smack in the middle of our trip. So maybe I’ll be blissfully ignorant the whole trip and test when we get back if AF doesn’t come on time. We’ll see, I guess. 

Usual Cycle Length: 32-ish days 

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Timing. OPKs, for the first time. Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Pre-seed, prenatals, CoQ10 for both of us. 

Trying anything new this month? OPKs. I’d hoped to do this without them but it looks like I’ll be better off knowing when I’m O-ing. 

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Our honeymoon! I’m annoyed that my current AF predictions have her coming in the middle of it. My last cycle was so late that it pushed the next one back by a lot. Hopefully 2019 will bring a pregnancy and maybe even a new baby. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors