2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

coffeeandtv :  omg congrats!!! Lets keep the BFPs going! 🙂

Post # 318
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

CD 7 supposedly. What do you think? My low post O temps are bugging me. It has been really cold lately but still. I wish they were going up faster than they’ve been! Yesterday I was mildly crampy all afternoon and had a headache. 

My resting pulse rate is also not typical this cycle. It usually rises a few days before O then continues to climb til it drops right before AF. Am I looking too much into this?

Post # 319
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

cyprusbride18 :  HAHAHA yes about the Sims! I have thought that myself!!! HAHA like okay, cool we can stop doing it every day because the music played right after so it worked!!

Post # 323
24 posts
Newbee

I’m Pregnant!!!

I really doubted it up until yesterday, but my boobs gave it away and I couldn’t resist testing today. I’m so happy and relieved and terrified. I have to learn to be cautiously hopeful. I’ve had some weird brown CM today, but I have to try not to drive myself nuts over the symptoms. Now I know my body is really good at getting pregnant, and I’ll start praying I can stay that way until I finally get to hold my baby in my arms. 

The ironic thing here is, we just bought a house on Sunday, thinking TTC would be a long haul for us….and now we’re literally out of money. But after all we have been through in the last 6 months, that oddly feels like a small problem. I think 2019 is going to be our year overall.

15 DPO PM (2 hour hold)

Post # 325
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

Aprilbride2717 :  congratulations!!! How exciting! A new house and a baby is all so wonderful no matter what 🙂

Post # 326
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Congratulations to everyone again, it’s so nice to see!

I tested this morning and it’s a BFN so onto next month. AF still hasn’t arrived even though I’m now late so it seems I’m still adjusting post pill. When I’m looking at next cycle do I base it on this cycles length? Both opk’s to help but not sure when I’d start testing if my cycle is longer.

Post # 327
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - France

AF arrived this afternoon so into the next cycle. Going to see if I can get down to the pharmacy to pick up some opks.

Post # 328
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Canada

Question about BBT reading – this morning I took my temp at the same time I do every day and had a reading of 97.6 but I was really stuffy and was sort of breathing through my mouth as I took my temp.  I doubted the validity of it so I retook the temp and forced my mouth to stay closed and it came in as 98.1.  So then I retook it again lol and it again came back as 98.1.  That’s the right temp, right?  The first one should be discarded since I was totally mouthbreathing? 

Post # 329
1846 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

AF arrived for me too so I’m out. I’ll be travelling around my expected next O date so don’t know if I’ll be able to roll call next month or not. Hoping to at least do better at temping though! 

Aprilbride2717 :  congratulations! I hope it’s a sticky bean. 

Post # 330
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Santa Margarita Ranch

<div dir=”auto”>

Hi everyone!

I posted last month in the Dec. POAS thread. I was having my last round of dental work done during my fertile window, so we gave it a shot towards the very end. And it not surprisingly didn’t work out. 

Your age/partner’s age: 32/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cycle day 15

Ovulation Date: not sure, think I’m pretty close though.

POAS Date: will test on January 19th regardless of how many DPO. I’m having my birthday dinner that night and want to have an idea either way of whether I can have a drink or not.

Usual Cycle Length: 28/29 days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): timing, cervical mucus tracking, Ovia app, prenatals, getting my thyroid tested.

Trying anything new this month? Nope! Trying to just have fun with it at first, not putting any pressure on 🙂

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Going to Vegas in March to see a live show of my current favorite podcast (My Favorite Murder).

Good luck everyone!

</div>

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors