January 2019 POAS

posted 11 months ago in TTC
Post # 376
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

mrsp2016 :  Ahhh me too…I’m 9dpo and know I shouldn’t be even making eye contact with my stash of amazon cheapies but I can’t help myself. Also tried an OPK but nada. I don’t feel very confident this month, AF due at the weekend so I really need to start looking at temping 😒    

Post # 377
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I’m first cycle post BC and currently CD 33 with no sign of AF. I had a BFN on CD28. How long do I leave it before testing again do you think?

Post # 378
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

I did the whole pee on an OPK at 9 DPO thing but I’ve been getting BFN’s on HPT’s. 13 DPO today and I haven’t tested. I’m scared of seeing another negative. 

This was taken the evening of 9 DPO. 

Post # 380
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

I was just about to roll call in February but looks like I’m ovulating on the early side so here I am!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/37

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD13 

Ovulation Date: 1/14-15 (pretty sure)

POAS Date: 1/25 

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31 days

Cycles Trying: 8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Tried our best to BD EOD but we started on CD 9 and looks like I might have O’d last night on CD 12 so we only hit 2 days.

Trying anything new this month? No, just the EOD thing. I didn’t really chart last month which got us nowhere. So I’ll be charting again from here on out. 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redroses76

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Since we’re trying I don’t want to plan any out of state trips, which means doing more local exploring and seeing some things I haven’t been to yet, which I am excited for!

Post # 381
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

At 11dpo my hcg was 101 and progesterone was 24.7. With my ectopic my progesterone was super low. So thankful for these numbers and will go for a follow up later this week. The nice thing is ectopic is less likely once progesterone is over 20 so that makes me breathe a little easier.  Though I know loss of all kinds are more common in the first trimester so I try to guard my heart but I can’t help starting to get excited. I pee all the time but other than that I don’t really feel pregnant yet.

Good luck to all you ladies looking for BFPs today! 

Post # 382
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

cyprusbride18 : CD33 is how many DPO? If you have just come off BC your cycle could still be regulating and might not have Oed yet.

Post # 383
1846 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Firework :  great news! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

cyprusbride18 :  are you temping or using opks? It’s hard to know what’ll happen after BC. I’d probably test once a week if AF doesn’t come.

Post # 384
424 posts
Helper bee

tommywantwingy :  wow, that’s a surprisingly dark OPK. Wishing you lots of luck when you’re ready to test again!

Post # 385
424 posts
Helper bee

9DPO night and I *think* I might have the slightest shadow of a squinted. I’m like 15% sure I see something haha. My husband also sees it, but he’s also a pretty nice guy and I can’t tell if he doesn’t want to burst my bubble 😂

I guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow! (Who are we kidding, I’ll try again before bed. I’m an addict. Help).

I hesistate to even post this photo because it really doesn’t come up in pictures. And I may just have line eye. This is the closest I’ve come to capturing what I see. 

Post # 386
695 posts
Busy bee

mrsp2016 :  thank you!!! Holding my pee to try when I get home from work tonight haha

Post # 387
695 posts
Busy bee

mrsp2016 :  I see something! Was it taken within the time frame? I got a squinter at 8 DPO 2 cycles ago (ended in a chemical sadly but unrelated to the early BFP) and it looked just like that! 

Post # 388
424 posts
Helper bee

tommywantwingy :  it was taken within the timeframe! But I’ve been unable to replicate it so far (tried one more a few minutes ago) :/ With my first baby I got a BFP 9DPO, so I was really hopeful about today haha. Guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow. Good luck to you tonight!

Post # 389
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I see something and I usually am very skeptical! 🤞🏽🤞🏽

But It could be an indent? mrsp2016 :  

Post # 390
424 posts
Helper bee

Firework :  thank you! It definitely could be an indent. I took one final test of the night (yes, 4th one today 🙈) and saw the slightest something again. I’m not convinced at all. I’ll try to just be patient for now.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors