January 2019 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 121
550 posts
Busy bee

This cycle I have had low post O temps (97.6) which isn’t the usual for me..hmm..pretty sure I Ovulated though. Guess I’ll just see what the next few days hold!

Post # 122
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

These last few weeks have been chaotic for me, but now I am back!

financegal87 : So sorry for your losses, I can’t imagine how horrible and stressful a loss must be. Crossing my fingers for a 2019 sticky rainboy baby for you both.

View original reply
jz0909 :  Me too I am feeling way more chilled this cycle…go us!!

View original reply
sensoda :  So frustrating!! Keep plugging those temps in, it’s the overall pattern that counts.

I Hope everyone had a lovely Chirstmas break and managed to get in a bit of babymaking time 😉 

Post # 123
455 posts
Helper bee

Has anyone taken a HPT after getting their period? My period was early this month, I spotted for 2 days then had 2 SUPER light days, almost could consider it spotting. I’ve been feeling really off and can’t  help but want to get my hopes up. I know it probably isn’t realistic, I don’t think it was implantation bleeding because there were clots. It’s just so hard to not get in my head and my best friend had nearly a full “period” when she got pregnant with her second baby.

Post # 124
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
BeepBopB00p :  Something similar happened to me when I was pregnant with my first. I got my “period” on Tuesday (3 days early) and ordered cheap OPKs from Amazon. On Friday I realized that my period was abnormally light – as in I hardly even needed a panty liner. I didn’t clot like you did. The OPKs arrived on Friday and included some HPTs. I decided to take one just to torture myself. I just about had a heart attack when I realized it was positive! This doesn’t happen to everyone, especially with the clotting I would be hesitant to get excited. However, the only way to tell for sure is to test! FX for implantation bleeding! Are you going to test?

Post # 126
24 posts
Newbee

Well, I think Darling Husband and I have done all we can, so let the TWW begin. If this timing doesn’t do it, I don’t know what will. It was tough seing him interact with his adorable nieces and nephew all day yesterday…had to excuse myself from the party at one point, but was able to pull it together. I’ll try to post my chart. Maybe it will hold me accountable to not test early. My LP actually varies a lot, and I hate getting negatives at 16 DPO so I really want to wait until 18 now, even thought that’s unheard of around here.

Post # 127
419 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 31/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: January 7-8

POAS Date: January 22

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): folate, checking CM, OPK’s

Trying anything new this month? I’m reducing caffeine and Darling Husband is interested in starting to take supplements for himself. We’ve also been talking about trying Mossie Baby (needleless syringe to inject sperm near cervix)

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019?: hopefully a BFP!!

Post # 128
426 posts
Helper bee

welp, i’m on CD24 and no positive opk. I’m officially done testing for the big O this month.  

is it me or is everyone and their mother due this summer? I cannot go on social media without seeing it. It’s like something in the water….. 

Post # 129
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 33/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: January 10

POAS Date: January 22

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs

Trying anything new this month? Probably not

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Hopefully a new job!  I’ve been at mine for a year now and it’s really not a good fit for me.

Post # 130
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
Aprilbride2717 :  wow looks like you have done lots!! I’m going to try and hold out as long as I can too but would really love to test next weekend with my best friend visiting because if it’s positive, I can’t drink anything! 

View original reply
financegal87 :  yes! I know so many people who are expecting!! 

View original reply
rosabelle :  
View original reply
kooshball5 :  welcome!! 

I’m officially going TWW crazy. Woke up in the middle of the night after multiple dreams about testing, and half asleep I panicked that I’d lost the dog. Cue turning on all lights and finding my dog underneath the duvet on the floor… giving me a look like “wtf are you doing, it’s 2am!?”  😂

Post # 131
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

View original reply
coffeelvr45 :  I’ve had weird post O temps this cycle too, low and very choppy. We had good timing this month so I was excited but these temps have been disheartening. 

Post # 132
550 posts
Busy bee

Well ladies I know we are all hoping for BFPs this month, and please don’t hate me for saying this, but I hope I’m not pregnant. I just found out my husband is a cheater and have decided to leave him. Getting a positive pregnancy test would truly break my heart. Maybe it’s a sign that we have been trying since summer with no success. Wishing you all love, happiness and BFPs in 2019 because YOU ALL DESERVE IT!

Post # 133
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Baby #: 1 for him, 2 for me

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 11

Ovulation Date: Estimated December 30

POAS Date: I plan on waiting until at least 5 days before my period so January 9.

Usual Cycle Length: It varies since I removed my IUD in November, but my first cycle after that was 31 days, but before, it was about 28 days.

Cycles Trying: This will be the second.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every other day until period comes or doesn’t, just to cover all based.

Trying anything new this month? No.

For fun: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? New baby and keeping my family happy.

Post # 135
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

View original reply
coffeelvr45 :  Sorry to hear this! Wishing you strength and the cheating SOB Karma. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors