January 2020 Babies!

posted 3 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 33
76 posts
Worker bee

Washingtonian :  I’m in the EXACT same boat LOL. I haven’t even had a blood test yet, am on pins and needles!

Post # 34
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Washingtonian :  yey I can join in too!!

How old are you and DH? 33 and 36

How far along are you? 4 weeks and 3 days

Estimated Due Date? Around 11th Jan

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 12

When did you get your BFP? Very, very faint line on the 2nd may and a darker line that Darling Husband could see yesterday

Who have you told? Nobody yet apart from my husband and you lot!

When do you plan to tell other people? A few people in a next few weeks I should think

How did you tell your partner? I did the test and wandered into the bedroom and just said ‘babes do you see a line? I see a line. Yes there’s definitely a line.  Oh s*it I’m actually pregnant them’ πŸ˜‚

Any symptoms? Going to the loo all the time, bloated and absolute exhausted but we are on holiday so it could be all the walking we have been doing

What are you most excited about? Seeing the heartbeat

When is your first appointment? Don’t know yet, will call the doc when back from holiday but probably won’t be for a couple of months

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably at the 20 week scan

thanks all, wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months x

Post # 35
1338 posts
Bumble bee

Welcome to everyone here! Glad to see this board is filling up πŸ˜€

diamonddaisy :  12 cycles trying, wow, congratulations! It must have felt so good to see that line!

Washingtonian :  Hopefully everything comes back okay! Every pregnancy is different because from what I’ve gathered, hcg is actually produced by the embryo so it’ll be different every time. If you check out this link you’ll see that an hcg of 600 at 19dpo is totally in the middle of the range and pretty much the average, so that sounds good to me! http://www.betabase.info/chart/betaByDay/19/Single

Post # 42
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - City, State

Hello everyone! Thank you for making this thread as my crazy type A self is so in need of a support group.

How old are you and DH? 29 and 32

How far along are you? 4 weeks + 2 days (so shocked that I got a positive this early)

Estimated Due Date? January 12th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!

Who have you told? Just my husband. It’s been so hard not to tell everyone we encounter. We went to brunch for his birthday today and I felt the need to explain to the waitress why I wasn’t drinking champagne haha but I kept my mouth shut. I feel like I need support and some positive affirmations, hence why I am here πŸ™‚

When do you plan to tell other people? We are going to tell both of our parents this weekend on Mother’s Day. He wants to wait until the second trimester to tell everyone else but I don’t think I can wait that long!

How did you tell your partner? He had just finished running a marathon so I told him that I bought a gift for him. Inside was a baby bottle with the positive test inside. He cried!!

Any symptoms? So far I only have mild cramps and a little bit of fatigue. I’m worried that I don’t have more symptoms.

What are you most excited about? I can’t wait to tell my parents, they have been waiting so long for this and are going to be beyond thrilled. I’m also really excited about decorating the nursery.

When is your first appointment? I emailed my doctor but have not heard back. I have read that many doctors won’t take you until 8 weeks but I’d really like to get a blood test to confirm.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible

Post # 41
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - City, State

Hello everyone! Thank you for making this thread as my crazy type A self is so in need of a support group.

How old are you and DH? 29 and 32

How far along are you? 4 weeks (so shocked that I got a positive this early)

Estimated Due Date? January 12th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!

Who have you told? Just my husband. It’s been so hard not to tell everyone we encounter. We went to brunch for his birthday today and I felt the need to explain to the waitress why I wasn’t drinking champagne haha but I kept my mouth shut. I feel like I need support and some positive affirmations, hence why I am here πŸ™‚

When do you plan to tell other people? We are going to tell both of our parents this weekend on Mother’s Day. He wants to wait until the second trimester to tell everyone else but I don’t think I can wait that long!

How did you tell your partner? He had just finished running a marathon so I told him that I bought a gift for him. Inside was a baby bottle with the positive test inside. He cried!!

Any symptoms? So far I only have mild cramps and a little bit of fatigue. I’m worried that I don’t have more symptoms.

What are you most excited about? I can’t wait to tell my parents, they have been waiting so long for this and are going to be beyond thrilled. I’m also really excited about decorating the nursery.

When is your first appointment? I emailed my doctor but have not heard back. I have read that many doctors won’t take you until 8 weeks but I’d really like to get a blood test to confirm.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible

Post # 42
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hello bees and congrats!

Thank you for starting this thread, I am really excited to share this with you ladies!

How old are you and DH? 33 & 36

How far along are you? 2 weeks I think (12-13 dpo)

Estimated Due Date? 15th Jan ,my mum’s birthday!

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 7 (with a few ntnp)

When did you get your BFP? 2 days ago

Who have you told? Just husband & you guys

When do you plan to tell other people? Honestly this is not great timing for my work so prob around the 16-20 week mark, family after 1st trimester if I can hold out. 

How did you tell your partner? Over breakfast refused coffee and he looked at me weird and I told him. He was a bit teary (so unlike him). We are both a bit overwhelmed. 

Any symptoms? Just lots of pretty strong cramps…anyone else? Also emotional….

What are you most excited about? Seeing our little boy with a sibling.

When is your first appointment? Haven’t called yet, I’m going to wait till I’m about 2 weeks late. In switzerland I think they only see you at 8 weeks.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I would love to be team green this time but we’ll see how hubby feels.

I honestly don’t believe it yet. This cycle we were on holidays and I didn’t chart or time, we drank a lot of wine and it just happened. We weren’t expecting it at all. I am so nervous to tell work, trying not to get ahead of myself here.

Post # 43
621 posts
Busy bee

Washingtonian :  amazing news!!!

Kristen89 :  exciting!! How do you plan on telling your parents?

swissbride :  I had cramps and light spotting last week and the doctor said it is most likely due to implantation and completely normal… Just listen to your body and if you think theyre too strong call your doctor.

Post # 44
621 posts
Busy bee

swissbride :  also, usually you start counting weeks since your last period to determine how far you are. So you are probably closer to 4+ weeks

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors