January 2020 Babies!

posted 6 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 78
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Washingtonian :  ah that’s fantastic!! I’m scheduled in for an early scan in just under 3 weeks, can’t wait!

Post # 79
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

mysterygal101 :  nice to see you here! I remember you from poas boards too!

welcome to all others,cool to see this board filling up!

Washingtonian :  so glad to hear your scan went ok. You must be relieved.

I have my first appointment on the 27th of May…so can’t wait to see something is actually in there.Other than cramping & super sense of smell I don’t have any symptoms.

How is everyone else feeling?

Post # 80
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

swissbride :  yes I remember seeing you on pretty much every POAS board with me.  It’s nice that we finally got our BFP! I have cramps and an ever lasting headache and peeing all the time, but other than that I feel okay.  Have you joined the secret FB group? It’s more active than this page =]

Post # 81
13595 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Washingtonian :  Woot!  Yay for good heartrates!  Assuming you’re DC-based from your name/avatar — what practice do you go to?  I go to Inova and they won’t even see me until 8 weeks.  Darling Husband and I are so anxious to get in and still have two weeks to wait!

Post # 84
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

How old are you and DH?  34/32

How far along are you?  9dpo, so 3w2d?

Estimated Due Date?  I’m going to say January 22 – that’s by LMP date so it’s what the doctor will use.  Jan 27 by O date.  

What baby # is this?  3

How many cycles trying?  1!  I’m still shocked it happened this quickly.  My first took 12 months, second took 2 months, so I had no idea what to expect.  

When did you get your BFP?  had a super sqinter yesterday, much better line today.  

Who have you told?  Just Darling Husband.

When do you plan to tell other people?  I’d like to hold out until 12 weeks.  I successfully did that with my first, but the second I caved and told my mom at 6 weeks.  

How did you tell your partner?  He was out of town for work, so I just called him and said “I think I’m pregnant…”

Any symptoms?  Light cramping, but that would be normal for this time of the month.  I was weirdly emotional a couple days ago.  That prompted me to take a test.  

What are you most excited about?  Hearing the heartbeat, feeling baby move, being pregnant with my sister-in-law again (I was 3 weeks ahead of her with our oldest kids, and she’s 5 weeks ahead of me now).  Also, like a previous poster said, I’m looking forward to baby being a little older!  I know it’s sad to wish away time, but I hate being pregnant, and the newborn stage is soooooo hard.  Can’t wait for baby to be about 6 months.  🙂

When is your first appointment?  Not til June 24th!  It seems like years away.  They offered me the week before, but we’ll be out of town, so I guess I’ll be unpatiently waiting!  I do get betas today and Friday though (due to a previous ectopic pregnancy), so hopefully the numbers will rise appropriately and that will give me a little piece of mind for a while.  

When are you planning on finding out the sex?  At birth.  We were team green for our first two as well.  I’m a liiiiitle bit tempted to find out earlier this time because we already have two girls, but I think we’ll hold out again.

Post # 85
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I still can’t believe this is real!

How old are you and DH? 28/30

How far along are you? 5 weeks

Estimated Due Date? Jan 16

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? first try! I feel so blessed

When did you get your BFP? May 4

Who have you told? Darling Husband, sister, my mom and dad

When do you plan to tell other people? I think we will tell Mother-In-Law at 8 weeks. Close friends at 8 weeks. Family at 12 weeks. I don’t know how I will reveal that yet as my family is out of state. Not sure if I will travel to do in person or mail out an announcement

How did you tell your partner? I decorated the bedroom with pink and blue balloons. On the bed, I had a mini chalkboard sign that that “Hello Daddy! See you Jan 2020” with a baby shirt my mom got me a while ago, a positive pregnancy test, and a card. He was traveling so I was able to do a big cute reveal 

Any symptoms? Cramping during week 3. Today is the first day I got morning sickness.

What are you most excited about? Having a baby in my arms

When is your first appointment? I went to one already, but I was too early. Next one is this Saturday

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP

Post # 86
29 posts
Newbee

How old are you and DH? I am 22 and my Darling Husband is 23

How far along are you? I think 3 weeks and 6 days

Estimated Due Date? January 26th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? 9dpo and everyday since lol just took my first clear blue digital and it said pregnant! 

Who have you told? Our parents 

When do you plan to tell other people? After 8 week appointment 

How did you tell your partner? I just told him

Any symptoms? Tired and some cramping every once in a while but doesn’t last too long

What are you most excited about? Holding our sweet baby

When is your first appointment? June 17th

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP! (I think that’s at 9 weeks)? 

Post # 87
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

How old are you and DH?   34/35

How far along are you? 5+2

Estimated Due Date? I believe it’s January 18th, but no ultrasound yet

What baby # is this? 6th pregnancy, 3 living children, 2 angels

How many cycles trying? 7

When did you get your BFP? It was a vvvfl on 5/4 9dpo

Who have you told? my husband, 2 best friends, and he told his best friend

When do you plan to tell other people? We got scratch off lottery tickets to tell our families right after our first appointment.

How did you tell your partner? I made him stare at the stick with me, trying to discern whether or not there were two lines lol

Any symptoms? exhausted all the time, just started feeling nauseous Friday night at work

What are you most excited about? seeing my 4 year old with a baby brother or sister

When is your first appointment? May 30th, already had 2 betas done though

When are you planning on finding out the sex? We’re going to try being team green. I think it would be really neat. My husband is kind of on board, but he’s really nervous about waiting.

I’d love to join the facebook group please.

Post # 88
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

How old are you and DH? 32 and 33

How far along are you? 7 wks + 4

Estimated Due Date? 1/2/2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1-2 (I do not believe I ovulated the first cycle)

When did you get your BFP? Faint line 4/23 and positive on digital on 4/24

Who have you told? Hubby, Parents, Sisters, and a couple of close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? After 1 trimester (if I can hold out)

How did you tell your partner? When he got home from work, I showed him the faint line test and he was skeptical so I took a digital test the next day

Any symptoms? So much nausea and vomiting, slight cramping, runny nose

What are you most excited about? We are in the process of moving to the DC area so I am excited to get moved and settled in so I can really enjoy this.

When is your first appointment? 5/29

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP!

I will be sending you a DM to join the Facebook group!  Thanks and so happy to be here!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors