January 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 661
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Optometrylove :  I can see the line progression without zooming in! Those lines today look nice and dark!!!

Post # 662
7038 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Optometrylove :  Are you taking them at the same time every day? It’s really best to look at the progression over 48 hour periods. I used my cheapies daily, but FRERs every 48 hours.

Post # 663
112 posts
Blushing bee

chillbee29 :  oh I definitely started testing – got maybe an in-person squinter on a cheapie this evening at 8 DPO. FX for you! I’ll be thinking of you!!

Optometrylove :  They look like they are progressing to me! Your last on eis darker than any I had during my CPs. FX and good thoughts your way!

Post # 664
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

SeaOfLove :  there are all taken at the same time.

NewlywedinRVA :   korviniat :  thanks for the positive vibes. The cramps have got me freaked out. I know cramping is normal and fine if there isn’t any bleeding, but I’m worried I wouldn’t know anything is wrong/have bleeding since I’m on progesterone 

Post # 665
116 posts
Blushing bee

Optometrylove :  Dont worry about the cramps, love. With my first son, I cramped horribly for a couple of weeks and it felt like my period was coming. I actually had cramps my entire pregnancy… but the first couple of weeks were pretty bad.

Your progression lines look gorgeous and dark. I wouldn’t worry too much. 💗

Post # 666
134 posts
Blushing bee

9DPO, FMU, BFN. Any hope left? My LP last cycle (but also first natural cycle off BCP) was only 8 days as I started spotting on 9DPO already and had a full-on AF by “10DPO”. Is all hope lost? I’m in a very dark place right now as I just lost a loved one with whom I was exceptionally close, and holding onto this possibility of pregnancy has largely been getting me through it but I also know the grief probably wrecked my chances. I don’t know… I’m sad. 

Post # 667
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

KittyYogi :  Ugh, that really sucks with the confusing chart, and the BFN. For me, my temps/cycles stabilized by the third post-MC cycle, but the second was really weird, long, and O was questionable. Your temp rise from CD36 to CD37&38 (10- 11&12 DPO?) could be something, but it’s so hard to say. I hope you can get some clarity soon. <3

sunsetsnmargaritas :  That’s soooo long to wait for O! I hope it comes soon for you, and that you can get some answers from your doctor.

chillbee29 :  Sorry about the BFNs. FX for a BFP very soon.

Optometrylove :  I can definitely see the progression. Sending lots of positive energy your way!

omgttc :  I’m so very sorry for the loss of your loved one. I hope you’re able to be kind to yourself during this hard time. As for the TTC part, implantation can happen 6-12 DPO, so you could stlll implant today, tomorrow, etc., and not see a BFP for a few days. It can also take a while for your cycles to regulate coming off BCP. FX for your BFP soon, and please try to take good care of yourself as you grieve. <3

Post # 668
134 posts
Blushing bee

Spotting started today (9DPO) just like last cycle, so I expect AF tomorrow. Is an 8 day LP worth seeing my Gyne about? That seems incredibly short to me… I’m gutted another cycle has come and gone without success.

Post # 669
134 posts
Blushing bee

stellate23 :  Thanks stellate23 <3 it’s been incredibly difficult as it was also a completely unexpected passing. So I’m struggling to make peace with it at this point. The possibility of a pregnancy was this phantom silver lining I was clinging to and now everything just sucks 

Post # 670
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

omgttc :  Sorry about the spotting. I would probably ask my gyno about the short LPs.. I think *technically* you would count your LP length based on the start of full AF (vs. spotting), but an 8-9 day LP is still worth checking on. It could be your body still adjusting from BCP, or it could be a lack of progesterone (for which your doctor could prescribe progesterone supplements to take during your LP). 

Edited to add: What a crappy time, all around. I can totally understand that desire to cling to *something* positive. I’m sorry you’re going through all this.

Post # 671
17 posts
Newbee

9 DPO for me and too scared to test. I used to not care about being pregnant but since my husband and I made the decision two months ago to try and conceive I feel like I need to be pregnant NOW and I don’t know why I feel this way. I know we’re only 2 cycles in but since I didn’t get pregnant my first cycle trying I’ve convinced myself something is wrong and we’ll have problems. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll work up the courage to test. I just wish I had implantation bleeding or some other symptoms to convince me that I might be pregnant but I feel totally normal. How many DPO did you get a positive test? 

Post # 672
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

szainy : that helps thank you. Last night they were pretty bad but very off and on.
stellate23 :
  thank you!

omgttc :  I started spotting at 9dpo every cycle after my MC. I had my progesterone tested at 7dpo and it was low so I’ve been on progesterone during the TWW for a few cycles now. I would really talk to you Dr and have your levels tested

Post # 673
1928 posts
Buzzing bee

Optometrylove :  Those look great to me! Once the lines get closer in darkness like that it takes longer to see progression I find. 

Here are my FRERs! They looked stalled from 15 to 17dpo, but my hcg at 14dpo was 103 and at 18dpo it was 666 so it was still more than doubling even though my FRERs didn’t reflect it.

Post # 674
171 posts
Blushing bee

I tested this morning at 10dpo and this cane up within the 5 minutes time frame 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors