January 2020 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 721
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

frenchtoastvegan :  I can see O being CD14 or CD16.. luckily you have good timing either way. 🙂 The general advisement is that O happens “12-48 hours” after a peak, but that doesn’t really tell you much here. And I always wonder the same thing about temping in different seasons.. no solution, but I figure as long as there is some temp shift after O time, those environmental things must even themselves out.

Fauna1992 :  Congratulations!!

Post # 722
88 posts
Worker bee

So I’m just chilling at 11DPO. The spotting from 9DPO and 10DPO, which was minimal to begin with, only ever on TP on wiping, never even enough to get on a panty-liner, has stopped completely. I tested on a 1ish hour hold with SMU today and I think the test was invalid because for some reason it made almost like a bubble in the test strip (??) around what would have been a second line but now I don’t know if that means anything, or if the test is defective, so arrrrrgh. Should I test again this arvie with a longer hold or wait for FMU 12DPO? 

Post # 723
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

AF arrived this morning so I’m out for this month. On to cycle 7. Congratulations for all the bfps and fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!

Post # 724
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

mrsw88 :  sorry to hear about AF. Join me next month! I’m CD7 already!

Post # 725
64 posts
Worker bee

itsme1987 :  thanks… i knew it was coming but it doesn’t make it any easier! Sorry it wasn’t your month easier. This was my first month on the boards and I’ll definitely roll call for next month. It’s nice to know you’re not alone in it all 

FX for us next month. Are you going to be trying anything different?

Post # 726
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

mrsw88 :  it definitely doesn’t make it easier! I just got tempdrop, so trying it out for the first time today 🙂 hopefully it helps me confirm O as I have only used opk’s before. We’re gonna try a type of sperm meets egg type of BD pattern this month. Are you trying anything new? 

Post # 727
64 posts
Worker bee

itsme1987 :  It always feels good to have a new plan at the start of the cycle. We are are also aiming to try SMEP this months if our schedules work out. My husbands work is abit all over the place so we’ll see. We’ve managed to hit atleast 3 fertile days the last 6 cycles but maybe we just needed more! I hope your Tempdrop is useful and you can confirm O. I’m about to order a load more opks. 🤞 

Post # 728
88 posts
Worker bee

Holy balls Batman, I think we might be having a baby!! 2hr hold, normal test (not FRER, don’t have any) so 25miu/l sensitivity, 11DPO after spotting 9 and 10DPO!!!! Hoping to confirm with FMU tomorrow!!!!! 

Post # 729
88 posts
Worker bee

Post # 730
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

omgttc :  I think I see something! I would try another brand to confirm! Blue dye tests are notorious for false positives and evaps! Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 731
88 posts
Worker bee

NewlywedinRVA :  I’ve got some pink dye tests and I’ll take one with FMU tomorrow!!! Eeeek! I’ve never even gotten a shadow on a test of any kind before so this is amazing if it pans out! 

Post # 732
88 posts
Worker bee

NewlywedinRVA :  that’s actually why I used the blue dye today! I thought if I was gonna waste a test, might as well waste the unreliable one! 

Post # 733
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

CD 19 and getting ‘high’ on the CB Advanced digital ovulation monitor. No ‘Peak’ yet. Does anyone else use this device? I’m curious if it can always catch the peak – my testing period is in the morning – it says to do the test after your longest hold. But it doesn’t allow you to test multiple times per day. If you surge in the afternoon, would it still show up on the monitor the next morning? 

I actually had an appointment with an RE for end of March on the chance that my thyroid was still wonky and that the cycles had not leveled out. This would be about 5 months of trying. We are on our second month of cycles, and we got in a cancellation out of no where. They did the workup and told me that I should come in for cycle monitoring if i’m curious and that they would follow me now if i wanted it. Obviously, being obsessive with information, this appeals to me. I guess we found a clinic that will see you before 6 months (i’m 36). 

I guess we shall see how tomorrow goes. 

Would you be dtd every night if you’re really close to ovulation? Or would you just keep with every other night. I’m worried if we push every night we will be exhausted and if it does not happen for a few days, it will be too much. HMMM. 

Post # 734
289 posts
Helper bee

mrsw88 :  also doing SMEP!

AFM, I got a nice low temp today at CD9 so now I’m thinking I may actually ovulate sooner and be able to rest before the end of February! Otherwise, I’m thinking about starting a February 2020 POAS group

Post # 735
289 posts
Helper bee

AstonMartin :  if I was close, i would start BDing every day…. just to be safe! 😉

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors