January 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 946
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
Didi6 :  It’s fine, it’s past (and I did mention it in the previous post), but I’m good with just moving on to February.

Post # 947
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
raanri :  yay!! Congratulations πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΎ!! I’m also 11DPO and feeling like AF should be here anytime today or tomorrow. 

Post # 948
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
raanri :  congratulations!!! No squinting needed!

Post # 949
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
abnihon :  oh girl, I’m so sorry, how extremely stressful. Can you show us the two FRERs back to back? I learned very quickly not to compare different test brands because it was terrifying!

Post # 952
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Didi6 :  yes! Still no AF. My PMS symptoms have been coming and going through the day for a week now. Hopefully, she shows up or I get a BFP. Thank you 😊 if neither of those happen, I’ll roll call for February on Saturday. 

Post # 953
187 posts
Blushing bee

I finally got the digital to come up “pregnant” on Wednesday!

But sadly I think this is ending in chemical pregnancy..

I started spotting on Thursday and my FRER looked lighter on Friday..  I called my OB’s office and went in for a Beta yesterday (don’t know result yet) and will follow up with another draw Monday.

But sadly the bleeding/cramping has picked up today so I think that’s my answer..

So sad….

Will roll call in Feb but worried this has pushed O back a few days so it will be while I’m out of town.

We were going to start Femara in February but now will wait until March.

Post # 954
187 posts
Blushing bee

My test progression..  

Happy I had the one positive digital so I didn’t feel like I imagined the whole thing..

Post # 955
187 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 957
3395 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I’m so sorry for your loss bee 😞 sending lots of love and hoping you get your sticky baby soon ♥️ 

View original reply
abnihon :  

Post # 959
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

After a year of trying and three IUIs I got a BFP last week, so I finally feel ready to jump in…

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 40/40

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  5 weeks tomorrow

Ovulation Date: Jan 16/17

POAS Date: Jan 29

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: almost a year on our own, two IUIs

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): temping (with my Tempdrop), charting, prenatals, clomid, trigger shot, IUI, progesterone (oral/suppository/patch/shots) 

Trying anything new this month?

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite winter activity? We’re having a warm winter and I love getting out to local parks with my toddler.

Post # 960
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
abnihon :  I got pregnant with my first my first cycle after having an HSG – that was after a year of trying πŸ™‚  My second i got pregnant my 2nd cycle after getting off the pill and the same now for baby number 3 πŸ™‚  My doctor said it is common to get pregnant after an HSG because it could clear the tubes of something that they didn’t know was there πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors