• Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
KittyYogi :  I hope this is your answer for a BFP and sticky bean <3

Post # 182
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
stellate23 :  huh, yeah there’s so much variation! Hopefully you have decent health coverage there in enlightened Europe.  The expense here in the States is such a crappy part of an overall crappy situation.

View original reply
happynuts :  great line!  I hope everything goes perfectly!

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  thank you sweet lady <3 

Post # 183
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Omg congratulations happynuts!!!! That is a gorgeous line!!! 

Stellate: acrually we just did the SA today! Fingers crossed we get good results. My chart for this month is kind of crazy looking, I’m hoping we don’t need anything else haha

Post # 184
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

happynuts :  Congrats on the BFP!  That’s a great line, a beautiful chart, and I really really hope it brings a sticky baby for you!  It’s been a few days.. how are you feeling?

View original reply
KittyYogi :  Yeeep, I’m so so so grateful to have the incredible medical coverage offered here in enlightened Europe.  Our decisions on seeking treatment, etc. would likely be totally different (or at least much more stressful) if we were still in the US. I really hope 2020 brings a shift toward better health care for everyone.

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  FX for good results on the SA!  And that’s a beautiful temp shift. I hope this is your month. 🙂

Post # 185
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Just catching up on this thread and it looks like lots of positive steps are being taken for everyone here. FX this month is luckier than last for lots of us, but if not atleast we  are moving in the right direction for answers and treatment.

View original reply
stellate23 :  how are you doing post IUI? I’m so hoping this works for you and the tww is going quickly. 

View original reply
KittyYogi :  sounds like your timing was great. I hope you’re finding the changes you decided to make for the PCOS easy enough. It’s so hard to have to be the one to alter so many aspects of your life. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that this is the month.

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  good luck with the results!

AFM last cycle turned out to be my longest yet at 37 days. I think stress totally threw ovulation off and for the first cycle since trying we TOTALLY missed it. I’ve started temping but my temps seem to be abit all over the place 🙄 I have my first appt on the 13th so I’m hoping we finally get some answers, or atleast reassurance things are ok. Until then I’m focussing on stress relief and hoping this cycle is a little more normal.

Post # 186
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
happynuts :  congratulations!!! What a beautiful dark line! I so hope this is your sticky baby. <3

Post # 187
495 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrsw88 :  FX for less stress and a normal cycle for you!  AFM, I feel like the TWW is dragging, and I’m mostly just plotting ways to optimize the next IUI. Part of me is still hopeful, but the odds for IUI are what they are. Thanks for the good thoughts!

Post # 190
495 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Thanks!!  How are you doing these days? I hope all is well.

Post # 192
372 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stellate23 :  I really does feel like time slows down in the tww! I find that planning my next steps for always makes me feel just a little more optimistic and in control. FX you don’t get to that point though.

View original reply
zstbee84 :  we’ve hit atleast 3 days every other FW so I guess it’s not bad going. My gp finally agreed to refer me and acknowledged that as I was successful first cycle last year (now on cycle 8) and my cycles are still abit all over the place, there may be an issue. I’m not really sure what to expect though. I know the normal process here is a SA as a first step but my gp seemed to think they would want to rule out damage/scarring before anything else. It’s impossible to get hold of anyone or get any clear info so I just have to wait and see.

I’m glad you’re doing ok. I hope you make some progress with your insurance. I can’t imagine how much harder that makes the whole situation. Have you continued to try in the meantime or did you decide to wait for the IVF?

Post # 194
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Thanks everyone for your support!  I am seriously rooting for everyone here…. we deserve some luck!!

Post # 195
495 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :   It makes me so angry to hear what you have to go through to get infertility treatments covered! I feel you on having to be your own advocate for all of this and follow up on your own about everything.  I hope that you get your pre-authorization ASAP.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors