January 2021 Mamas

posted 1 month ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
@krm1984:  I definitely sent you the wrong email, but I just sent the correct one! yell

Post # 137
44 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@krm1984:  sent you my address ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 138
957 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies – for anyone watching the thread or lurking/waiting to join, please PM me your email address!  We have sort of moved over to the Facebook group, where we are a very active and excited group of mamas to be.  Come join us! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 139
54 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@krm1984:  I didn’t get your first invite, so sent me another one to the other email address I sent, please! I’d love to join you all!

Post # 140
957 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@alawyerbee:  I should have sent it earlier today but I’ll try again!

Post # 141
44 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@krm1984:  hi I don’t think I’ve received invite yet, but maybe I’ve missed it? 

Post # 142
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

((This is like my 3rd attempt to make a post here because it either doesn’t post or it comes out all funky))

I’ve been waiting for my pregnancy to be confirmed by ultrasound before I would get excited and finally yesterday I got to see this little one and it’s heartbeat. Last week they did an ultrasound and we could only see the gestational sac so I wasn’t sure what this most recent visit would bring. There was a second sac there as well but that embryo didn’t develop so I guess it could’ve been twins but wasn’t meant to be. It may also explain why I was so thrown off by when I may have ovulated since I did in fact ovulate twice. Guess i’ll start off with the roll call-

How old are you and partner? 32/33, almost 34

How far along are you? 6 weeks 2 days

Estimated due date? January 12th

What baby # is this? #3

How many cycles trying? 3 very long cycles(approx 60 days each) so really 6 months

When did you get your BFP? super faint on 4/28 and then a darker line in Frer on 5/1

Who have you told? My husband and my parents. Slightly hinted to my kids but I don’t really want them to know because they’ll tell everyone lol

When do you plan to tell other people? Ideally at least 12 or 13 weeks for close friends and family, 20 weeks for everyone else, or I guess when they see me and it’s noticeable lol. Not really feeling the social media announcement this time around although we have in the past

How did you tell your partner? I took tests that looked like super squinter so I showed him to see what he saw. Then a few days later when the Frer came out with a much more obvious line I walked up to him with a big grin and then just showed him the test lol.

Any symptoms? My boobs are super sore and have been since the day I think I ovulated! I had cramps early on and now I just get some stretching sensations at times. Other than that i’m just so tired at times, but I cant sleep! No nausea yet, but I had with my two prior from 7 weeks until at least 16 weeks so I know it’s coming lol.

What are you most excited about? Feeling my baby move inside me, and then of course the birth process and meeting my son/daughter.

When is your first appointment?  I went a week ago to date and confirm since my cycles are long

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes, we did with our other two(B and G) I like to be prepared and I need to know whose old clothes I need to break out and wash before this one lol

Anything else? I’m just happy to be back on here once again, the facebook page for my last due date group was so helpful and enjoyable!

Post # 143
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@goldlt83087:  welcome! This little one will also be my 3rd, I already feel huge! Am hoping it’s just because my body knows what’s coming and stretched into place! We’ve got a fb group if you want to join that? 

Post # 144
150 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@redhairbrit:  Thank you! Yes same here, I look really bloated and I find myself wearing loose clothes to try and disguise it lol.

I would love to join! I sent a pm to krm1984 for an invite:)

Post # 145
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

I can’t believe I am doing this but you know what, gotta live in the moment! I realize most of the activity has moved to the FB group but I wanted to roll call for the fun of it ๐Ÿ™‚ 

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 36/32

How far along are you? 4 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? January 24th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? This was cycle #6, first cycle post CP

When did you get your BFP? DPO11 (5/14) a faint line but a line none the less!

Who have you told? I wish I could keep stuff from him, ha! He has been kind enough to verify the lines for me every day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

When do you plan to tell other people? We told my mom because she knew about the CP and I’ve shared with my 2 best friends. My DH wants to wait until Father’s Day to share with his folks (my Mother-In-Law can be tough) so we’ll probably tell other family then too (~9weeks). I won’t have to tell work until Septmeber because we are working from home until then. The rest we’ll let happen naturally, no social media. 

How did you tell your partner? “Holy shit, do you see this?”

Any symptoms? Symptoms are coming and going, bloating and tender boobs are the most consistant symptom.

What are you most excited about? So jazzed for all the steps of this process. Terrified but excited to see my baby grow, body change, husband get excited <3 All of it!

When is your first appointment?  June 2nd! 6 weeks 3 days

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Undecided. I so want to be Team Green but there is a part of me that would like to know.

Anything else? So happy to be apart of this community of women! 

Post # 147
150 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@krm1984:  Hi! just checking to see if you got my message with e mail address for the fb add ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited to add: Ignore this comment haha, I just found the invite in my email!

Post # 148
957 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@goldlt83087:  Yes, all emails have been sent – did you not get it?  I think it needs to be the address you used to sign up for FB!

Post # 149
27 posts
Newbee

I know most of the action has moved to FB but I decided to roll call anyways. 

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 29 & 29

How far along are you? 4 weeks 6 days

Estimated Due Date? January 29th (based on last period, if I use my O day that FF gave me it looks like it might be Feb 2nd)

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3 with a CP back in March

When did you get your BFP? 3 days ago at DPO13

Who have you told? My husband only, I might tell my best friend today when I see her and my mum will probably guess when she sees me this weekend, I can’t ever keep secrets from her. That will probably prompt me to tell the in-laws next week sometime so that both sets of parents know around the same time. 

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure, with the CP in March, I told my parents and best friend early on and then a few days later had to tell them it didn’t stick, I’m hesitant to tell too many people prior to 12 weeks because of that. 

How did you tell your partner? I was going to wait until I had a few days worth of tests and buy a cute onesie but I caved by 3pm on DPO13 and just told him. 

Any symptoms? Very tired, sore boobs, gassy (so many burps), bloated and nauseous

What are you most excited about? Everything!

When is your first appointment?  I haven’t booked one yet, I’m not sure quite what the process is but will probably book something next week. 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? No I think we want the surprise but that might change. 

Anything else? nope that’s it!

Post # 150
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Okay I’ve been convinced to roll call here as well as the Feb board! I am borderline ATM and I loved all the May POAS chats so here I am! 

ROLL CALL

How old are you and your partner? 30

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day 

Estimated due date: Feb 2 on my calculation but when I called the midwife yesterday she said Jan 30.. so. ? 

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 1st official, we’ve been NTNP for a bit though 

When did you get your BFP? 9DPO! 

Who have you told? My hubby and my April 2016 FB group

When do you plan to tell other people? After the dating scan it will probably start trickling out 

How did you tell your partner? He helped me check a squinter on 9DPO and we waited for the digital together on 10DPO

Any symptoms? Super oily skin, so tired, sore boobs 

What are you most excited about? Everything, but I think finding out gender most of all since my first two were secrets 

When is your first appointment? By phone on July 6 but will have a dating scan a few weeks before that 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? yes!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors