January 2021 Mamas

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
1180 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@AllieBee12:  Unfortunately not, it’s hidden; is the email that you gave me the email address you use for your Facebook account?  I think they have to match.

Post # 167
717 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@krm1984:  Got it! Had to change my email settings, thanks!

Post # 168
28 posts
Newbee

Oh no!! The email I use for my Facebook is extremely old. I would have no idea how to get on. 🙁 I did send my new one but I don’t think it will work. 

Post # 169
3908 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 29/27

How far along are you? 5 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? January 29th ish

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? Too damn many to count. We have been trying since Oct. 2015. Start infertility treatments last year in June and had three back to back miscarriages and then nada for seven months until this unexpectedly. 

When did you get your BFP? 5/18

Who have you told? Parents & closest friends

When do you plan to tell other people? After 1st trimester

How did you tell your partner? I took a FR in the morning and had just the ghost of a line. It was bugging me, so in the afternoon I took a Clearblu digital and a cheapie test from Amazon just as my husband was coming home for lunch. I was expecting both to be negative, so when they were positive, I kind of froze and then walked to the bathroom door and yelled, “Oh my God – I’m PREGNANT” and there was a pause and then my husband says, “Um…I’m shitting……” and I was like “Okay, see you in a min.” Hahahaha. Hope to be able to tell our child this story. 

When he came out, he was excited, but due to our multiple losses, we are both much more reserved this go around. 

Any symptoms? My nipples are very sore. They are typically dead, so I am not used to feeling anything from them ever, and this is an unpleasent development. I have had cramps/pulling feelings the entire time. Exhausted – can’t make it passt 8pm before I need to be horizontal. Just starting to feel a little…junky. Not quite ill, but nothing is 100% sitting right in my stomach, which stinks, because I am FAMISHED beyond belief.

What are you most excited about? Right now, too nervous to be excited. But looking forward to everything that comes with a healthy pregnancy.

When is your first appointment? Tomorrow, 6/4! I’ve been having bloodwork done every other day since 5/19 and my levels look really promising.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Girl, I find out I’m pregnant like 7 days before my period because I am so impatient, I plan on finding out the sex the millisecond I can. 

Anything else? Staying cautious and hopeful. My best friend found out she was pregnant on Monday and we are due to the same day! I am also due on my other best friend’s baby’s birthday. So, really hoping this little nugget sticks around!

Post # 170
1303 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@MrsMeowton:  Congratulations bee! Sending you good vibes that this is your sticky, sticky baby bean! <3

Post # 171
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Bell Tower on 34th

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 29 & 32

How far along are you? 6 weeks 0 days

Estimated Due Date? January 27th

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? This was our 3rd.

When did you get your BFP? Got my first hint of a line at 11dpo.  BFP was 12 dpo!

Who have you told? Parents/siblings and closest friends.

When do you plan to tell other people? Extended family – after confirmed heartbeat at 7+2 weeks. Others at 12/13 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I actually had a surgery scheduled in June for Endometriosis and my doc said it would be “near impossible” to get preggers until after that so I really was skeptical.  I saw the line and said “Uh, babe?  I think I see a line here…..?”.  He didn’t believe it until 12 dpo when you could really see a full line. lol.

Any symptoms? OMG sooooo tired.  Boooo.  Boobs super sore.  Bloating.

What are you most excited about? Giving my big baby boy a little sibling!  Giving my parents their second grand-baby.  Decorating another nursery – my big boy is 2.5 years.

When is your first appointment?  Already had a scan at 5 weeks to confirm cancellation of my surgery.  Could see yolk sac and was measuring 1 day ahead.  I go in for the heartbeat appointment at 7+2 next Friday!

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Absolutely!  Going to do the genetic testing again.

Anything else? Work is sooooooooo hard to focus on.  Like OMG can’t even finish my projects.  I’m an accountant so it’s not like it’s the most scintillating work anyway…

Post # 172
28 posts
Newbee

Hey not sure if anyone still checks this cause of the fb group BUT since I’m unable to get access to it just wanted to post an update. Had my appointment today and they weren’t gonna do an ultrasound, they told me they wouldn’t see anything. I basically demanded one since I had a suspected ectopic before. The dr brought the Doppler out to see if he could hear a heart beat but mine was pounding too loud lol. So they did an internal sonogram and we SAW A BABY IN THE RIGHT SPOT also saw/heard a heart beat. Omg I could actually breathe the first time in weeks. Wow just wanted to share with everyone 

Post # 173
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@alexismarie:  Yay that is so exciting!!  Also, I had the same situation with my email being ancient and I don’t even know how to get into that account anymore so I went into my FB settings and added my new email as an additional email address and got the invite sent there. Hopefully you can join us soon! 

Post # 175
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@clementsbee:  what’s the date of your next appointment? That’s exciting!

Post # 176
3908 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@alexismarie:  It went really well! They did an internal ultrasound. Baby wasn’t quite big enough to see, but there was a fetal pole. My doctor and nurse have been with me for all of my miscarriages and they were both incredibly excited looking at the screen before they flipped it around and showed me. When she started the ultrasound, my doctor was really quiet for a moment, and then she burst out YES!!! and flipped it around to show me. She said everything looked perfect. I measured 5 weeks 6 days, which is what I was. I was videochatting with my husband (or trying, service was terrible) and I just started sobbing. We have never gotten even remotely good news and I just lost it. All of the stress and anxiety I felt since I found out I was pregnant melted away (in that moment). My doctor, nurse, and I all had a good cry. 

My next ultrasound is June 26th and the hope is that there will be a heartbeat. I have started getting morning sickness, so I am hoping this means good, good things! I am starting to feel a little nervous/anxious leading up to it, but really have had to adopt a mindset of, “Whatever happens will happens, you are not in control and it isn’t your fault.” 

Post # 177
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MrsMeowton:  ahh that’s so exciting!! What an awesome moment. I’m so glad your appointment went well!!! I’m sure everything else will continue to go well too! Keep us posted 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors