January 2021 Mamas

posted 3 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
1187 posts
Bumble bee

Is anyone else experiencing symptoms that come and go?  Yesterday I was EXHAUSTED and I’ve had some mild cramping pretty consistently, with only very vaguely tender boobs this a.m.  But my bloating is considerably better day to day and I guess I just don’t “feel” pregnant – is that weird?  It’s so hard to not stress when you can’t really know what’s going on.  I just kinda wanna say “Helloooo in there, everything ok?” 

Post # 93
1594 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@krm1984:  I get that! I’m not as bloated today as I was yesterday, but I’m exhausted again. I am allowing myself to test every 3-4 days until I have my appt at Week 8, so hopefully that will tame any fears! 

Post # 94
1906 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@cooperlove:  Hmm. I’m guessing it’s just what happens when you have that kind of major surgery. Cutting through all that muscle, I can’t imagine it ever looking the same. And scars don’t have the elasticity like skin, so throw some bloat on top of it and it’s not going to expand the same. Hopefully it doesn’t cause you much discomfort this time around. 

Post # 95
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@krm1984:  Yuuuup. It’s nerve-wracking. Like 
View original reply
@Dfitzy:  said, I don’t WANT to have awful symptoms, but they’re reassuring that things are still chugging along. 

Post # 96
1187 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@didthething:  
View original reply
@cooperlove:  

View original reply
@Dfitzy:  I’m glad it’s not just me! I’m still testing daily and I’ll be 19DPO tomorrow 😅

Post # 97
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@cooperlove:  this will be my third (all being well!) I have a 4 yr old boy and an 18 month old girl. Whilst I was out yesterday the thought ‘3 under 5’ popped into my head and I tried not to freak out! Am super excited though! 

Post # 98
1594 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@redhairbrit:  Haha!! You’ll rock it! My son is 3.5 and able to go to the bathroom by himself, and change his clothes, and get himself snack and water, etc. so it has made life a lot easier (hence the TTC), however, we exchanged all that for toddler tantrums. Which are terrible. 

Did you tell your older one? I think were going to wait to tell J until we announce to everyone just because this kid blabs to the entire world. 

Post # 99
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@cooperlove:  definitely going to wait – he told everyone last time so have learnt our lesson!!

Post # 100
31 posts
Newbee

Is anyone else super hungry? I was on a bit of health kick before I found out I was pregnant so was trying to eat well but I just can’t stop eating, seems a bit early on to be so hungry!!

Post # 102
1187 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Dfitzy:  Oh bee, I’m so sorry.  That does sound scary.  Was it heavy bleeding?  If not, it could fall within the range of normal pregnancy spotting.  Try to breathe until you can get into the doctor and hopefully they can put your mind at ease.  Hugs!

Post # 103
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Dfitzy:  so sorry to read this – sending you hugs. 

Post # 104
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@Dfitzy:  That does sound scary, I’m so sorry that happened to you! I think that trying to breathe until you can see the doctor tomorrow is great advice. Please keep us updated! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors