ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35/46

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: Cycle day 8 

Ovulation date: ~Jan 12

POAS date: Jan 23

Usual cycle length: 29-31 days

Cycles trying: this is the second

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): tracking, LH strips, BD EOD in fertile window

Trying anything new this month? no

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to: cutting back on sugar… well trying to!

Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@JessieFay13:  hey bee, thanks for starting this month! Welcome back to the boards πŸ™‚ 

Unfortunately I can’t roll call just yet, still no sign of AF at CD41 today (last period was Nov 25…). This 2nd cycle post-MMC has been an absolute nightmare: negative OPKS from CD10-26 but I had days of EWCM from literally CD9 – CD34 with only 6 days of ‘just’ watery or slightly cloudy mixed in.

I just kept hoping and trusting the EWCM / lack of temp rise but my husband was really begging for mercy (haha), got one last BD in CD33 and now just anxiously awaiting AF. My temp rose somewhere between CD35 and CD38 but between my booster shot and NYE it’s hard to know when.

Did anyone have a completely normal cycle immediately after a miscarriage and then a crazy 2nd one?? 

Post # 4
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Your age/partner’s age: 40/41

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: CD 6

Ovulation date: Approximately 1/13

POAS date: Probably 1/22 or 1/23

Usual cycle length: It’s between 26-28

Cycles trying: 10

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): OPKs, prenatals, EOD.  Pretty basic. πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️

Trying anything new this month? NThis is our “Hail Mary” month.  Just had a failed IUI and had my mock transfer for IVF today, so this is our last month of good ‘ol BDing before my ER in beginning of March.  Hoping to have fun, relax, and maybe even get lucky πŸ˜‚

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? Not really. Just have fun with my husband and daughter!

Post # 6
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@JessieFay13:  hey bee, thanks for your reply! That sounds so similar to me right now but always happy to hear success stories- you have 2 boys now? πŸ™‚ 

I have an ultrasound planned on Feb. 4 and then they will schedule me into seeing the OBGYN to address my concerns over low BBT, short luteal phases and late ovulation (the cycle I got preg/MMC I ovulated CD24 or 25) but we’re still probably 2 months out from that and it’s hard not to be frustrated.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you during this TWW! 

Post # 7
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - City, State

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 34/29 

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: Cycle day 24/5 DPO

Ovulation date: December 31ish

POAS date: January 10

Usual cycle length: 32

Cycles trying: 3

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): Ava tracking, prenatals, plenty of BDing

Trying anything new this month? Not really.

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? Less screen time and more focus on the moment

Post # 9
74 posts
Worker bee

Your age/partner’s age: 32/31

Baby #: 1

Current cycle day/DPO: Cycle day 15/2 DPO

Ovulation date: January 4

POAS date: Hmm maybe the 15/16

Usual cycle length: around 24 days, but my o was on my usual day 13 so I think it’ll be more like 26 this cycle 

Cycles trying: 3rd

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): Oh boy I do a lot..BBT, cm tracking, opks, bd every day of fw, pre-seed, prenatals, coq10, vitamin d, krill oil, tumeric, and probiotic..whew! I think that’s all of it haha

Trying anything new this month? Bd everyday of fertile week o-4 to o

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? Meal prepping and saving money for a house 

Post # 10
34 posts
Newbee

Fairly new to the boards and new to TTC. Got married not long ago but due to my age we wanted to TTC ASAP!

Your age/partner’s age: 36/32 

Current cycle day/DPO: CD 14

Ovulation date: ? no idea, just came off birth control

POAS date: Jan 21

Usual cycle length: 28

Cycles trying: 1

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): Not much right now, using OPK to try and figure out when O happens

Trying anything new this month? All of this is new!

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? Having more patience haha

Post # 12
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@JessieFay13:  You never know! Crazier things have happened so FX for you πŸ™‚ 

ETA: After a lovely 43 days, AF arrived (albeit so lightly), I’m back at CD1 today. Kindara predicts my next period starting Feb 10 but should I be so lucky to NOT ovulate at CD26 this cycle I’d love to rollcall haha. Can you add me to the calendar just in case? 

Post # 13
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@missvickies:  Welcome, bee! Congrats on your recent wedding πŸ™‚ 

Post # 14
97 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31 (turning 31 this month!)

Current cycle day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation date: 

POAS date: Jan. 31

Usual cycle length: anywhere from 30-43 days

Cycles trying: 8; 3rd after MC 

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): EOD BD starting around CD14 or so since my cycles have been so irregular and FW has been long (based off presence of EWCM). 

Trying anything new this month? Added CoQ10, Vitamin D and Omega-3 supplement in addition to my prenatals, trying to cut sugars and re-starting acupuncture (was doing acupuncture the cycle I got preg). My husband has his SA next week so we can move forward with scheduling our fertility clinic referral (trying to nail down why my cycle is irregular & BBT is abnormally low, I’m concerned this could tie into my MC). 

For fun: trying to be more intentional with my time and reading more books and doing things other than just watching TV after work at night! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors