January 2022 POAS

posted 2 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 31
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@curlygirlp:  I think trying to navigate fertility-related healthcare anywhere is difficult but it’s been frustrating so far here in the NL as I keep getting bounced between my GP and the gyno / fertility clinic at the local hospital. In order to move forward addressing my cycles we need to have a full work up for both my husband and myself so he can also get a referral for the fertility clinic. It seems premature when I only want to address my cycles first but I have no idea maybe it’s normal? My husband actually has his SA tomorrow so hopefully we can schedule our consult in the next month or so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Post # 34
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@newlydutchbee:  That has so be so frustrating!  Where in NL are you?  Are you an expat?  Part of our honeymoon was in NL and we can’t wait to come back!

@jessiefay13 Oh no, I am so sorry. I remembering it taking a while for my cycle to re-regulate. I hope you are able to have some answers. 

Post # 35
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@missvickies:  How are you coping with TWW?  What dpo are you?  I’m 2dpo so I feel you; my 2 year old has pneumonia though, so although it sucks so badly for her to be sick, it definitely has been a distraction ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 36
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@curlygirlp:  Yes, I’m American but my husband is Belgian – we met in the US as we went to the same college and have now been living abroad for almost 5 years ๐Ÿ™‚ I love to hear when people have visited here and loved it too, it’s been such an easy, welcoming place to live! What an awesome honeymoon, where else did you go?

I’m very much hoping we won’t need to continue too far with the fertility clinics and can get pregnant with a sticky baby again on our own but at least fertility treatments here are covered so that’s a plus. 

I’m so sorry to hear your LO has pneumonia – hoping she has a speedy recovery! 

Post # 37
97 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@JessieFay13:  bee, sorry to hear about AF, I get how frustrating and disappointing it is. I know it’s not what you want to hear but I have spent more time than I care to admit googling about anovulatory cycles and it does seem completely normal to have them from time to time in our lives, but really sucks when you’re TTC. Fingers crossed next cycle is back on track for you! 

Post # 39
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - City, State

View original reply
@JessieFay13:  AF came today so I am officially rolling over as well. Sorry to hear that you are too! Keeping fingers crossed for next month for both of us. Baby dust to everyone still waiting!

Post # 40
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

Sorry to hear about AF coming for you guys, fingers crossed for the next cycle!

I’m here at CD57 on my 10th day of watery or egg white CM, so no closer to seeing ovulation yet… I know things can be a bit wacky after coming off BC, but after having a normal first cycle off, I wasn’t expecting this. It’s frustrating as I just want to get started and I wish my body was playing ball!

Good luck to everyone waiting or rolling over ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 42
34 posts
Newbee

@autumnbride17   @JessieFay13 – sorry to hear BFNs, fingers crossed for those rolling over!

@flowergirl91: I feel you as well, my first cycle off BCP was pretty normal and I was so excited, but the second cycle definitely got weird… hoping you regulate soon

@curlygirlp: oof hope your LO gets better soon, I’m actually doing okay so far in my TWW think it’s work keeping me really busy this week so not sure how it’ll be going into the longggg weekend coming up! Think I’m either 6 or 7 dpo… not exactly sure but I declared my POAS date as first day of AF now I am not sure I can make it LOL

Post # 43
440 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hello! Late to the party, but the tww is driving me crazy and this place was my mental sanctuary when I was ttc with my son๐Ÿ˜…
ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35/37

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: Cycle day 23

Ovulation date: 4th

POAS date:  18th

Usual cycle length: 24-26days

Cycles trying: 2nd

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): Opks and lots of sexy time๐Ÿ˜‰

Trying anything new this month? Not really

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? Stop buying so much active wear. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 44
74 posts
Worker bee

Argh I really thought this was it this month! I haven’t had a whole lot of my usual pms symptoms so my brain was like oh you’re pregnant! I took a test this am at 12 dpo (altho maybe 11dpo-doesn’t matter) and it’s a BFN. Meh, I’m bummed. I know I’m not fully out until AF shows, so I gues waiting for that. 

any other bees poas soon??! Baby dust to all. 

Post # 45
125 posts
Blushing bee

Your age/partner’s age: 35/40 

Baby #: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: CD 17

Ovulation date: Today/tomorrow

POAS date: January 27th

Usual cycle length: 32-34 days

BFP plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements etc.): OPKs, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? No

For fun: Any New Years resolutions you’re hoping to stick to? No, I don’t do New Years resolutions. I try to better myself year round. Sometimes I am successful and others I am not, and that is okay ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors