Thanks for starting this thread! I’m going to bookmark it so I can make sure to include the things everyone lists!
Some of the ones I need to remember and do (in no particular order):
1) Finish overdue thank you notes (some are approaching a month and a half overdue. Talk about embarrassing!)
2) Shot list for photographer
3) Make sure to update my list of who gave what gift
4) Make sure wedding dress fits and get it pressed
5) Figure out logistics of how to get everyone to ceremony venue to reception venue
6) Try to do one nice thing for each friend/family member to remember that the world does not revolve around me. In addition, pray and read Bible more.
7) Pick out a song to dedicate to Fiance at reception
8) Make sure everyone knows where the rehersal and rehersal dinner site is
9) Figure out where out of town guests are staying and when they are arriving
10) Finalize seating chart
11) Pack for honeymoon
12) Return library books
13) Order textbooks for next school term
14) Make a list of vendors that still need to be paid (and pay them)
15) Make sure baker has recieved the ribbon for the cake
16) Exchange lingerie for that of the proper size
17) Make sure there are enough things on the registry
18) Wrap up bridesmaid gifts
19) Send out day-of schedule to everyone I can think of
20) Bring shoes to cobbler’s to get extra holes put in straps so that the shoes fit
21) Spend quality time with Fiance where we are not talking about the wedding
22) Spend quality time with Mom and Dad. I only have two weeks left living with them so I’m going to try to savour every moment!