(Closed) January POAS Part 3: Let's get 2013 started off on a POSITIVE note!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@ScottishMrs:  Thanks for starting the new thread!  Hopefully Wedding Bee is fixed and no more interruptions and crazy problems.  In response to my last post, I got positive OPKs before bed on Saturday night and first thing in the morning on Sunday.  By Sunday evening it was negative again.  So we’ll see if FF was accurate in a couple weeks.

Post # 4
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@ScottishMrs:  Thanks for the new thread. Starting temping yesterday, so I hope I will get a hang of all of it soon! FX for all you ladies!

Post # 5
2400 posts
Buzzing bee

10 more days till I will POAS!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Post # 6
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ScottishMrs:  Thanks for the new thread!

@figgnewton:  Yay for POAS-FX for you! I have 3 days until I POAS and I’m nervous! I don’t want another BFN 🙁

Post # 7
2400 posts
Buzzing bee

@krystallite:  Me either. Last month was our first month trying and it was honestly disappointing and disheartning. FX crossed for you too!

Post # 8
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

AF isn’t here yet but she will be tomorrow.

You can roll me over! 

Post # 9
1120 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hi all!

I’ve said this before and here I am, saying it again. My name is Mommytobee and I am a POAS addict.

My period is due on Jan 14. I O’d Dec.31 and we BD’d that day… And one other time during my fertile window. We weren’t able to do more because our 1 year old, myself AND my husband were sick and it was during the too busy holidays.

Anyway… I’m itching to test now. I kinda made a deal with myself that I wouldn’t test before my period is actually late, since it’s such a waste of money. AND, there’s really no point in testing now, since it’s too early still.

But I will need you ladies to help me stay away from this pregnancy test I have in my bathroom. For at least another week.

Please!

Post # 10
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi Mommytobee.

My name is EverAfterBegins and I too am a POAS addict. It has been 10 day stince my last POAS. I am trying to abstain this month since I am going for blood work to check to see if if the opks work for me. 

I truly think I am addicted to peeing in a cup. Its my dirty little secret.

Post # 11
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mommytobee:  *all* hi mommytobee! I love POAS as well. I’m 9DPO and trying to keep busy so I don’t go use any of my stash. It’d be depressing to have a BFN and be down a pee stick. Lol

Post # 12
869 posts
Busy bee

Holy crap, part 3 all ready???  we rock

Post # 14
2400 posts
Buzzing bee

Current Cycle Day: CD27

Ovulation Date: Around 2 days ago

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: Jan 17th for a early test if not then around the 25th

Cycles trying: Cycle 2

BD timing: A couple times around fertile period and after O

Link to Chart: I suck at charting.

Post # 15
2400 posts
Buzzing bee

I would love to get preggo this cycle. (I know all of us would) It’s my moms birthday the day before V-day and it would be the perfect B-day present for her!!!!!

Post # 16
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I should be marked as a rollover 🙁

The topic ‘January POAS Part 3: Let's get 2013 started off on a POSITIVE note!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors