(Closed) Jasmine Couture t142009 vs t142013

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which do you like more for an October wedding with a cathedral cut edge veil?
    t142009 : (20 votes)
    49 %
    t142013 : (21 votes)
    51 %
  • Post # 3
    2273 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I cant help with the picture but my 2 cents i prefer the top dress, it’s (her?? hehe) ruffles look sooooo much more elegant and refined in my eyes. Thou as a general rule i dont like ruffle dresses – i saw the top one and thought “wow that is pretty!” 🙂

Post # 4
    139 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

the second one for sure!!

Post # 5
    1828 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

im veyr very picky about ruffled dresses, but the 2nd one i really do like. (that means a lot!)

however, i really do like the first one better. it’s classic, with a little something interesting going on. plus, it looks like it would be very figure flattering!

Post # 6
    104 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I love the first one, for sure. Someone else just posted it on the boards… Same online picture, though, no “real life” photo…

Post # 7
    21 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Everything depends on personal taste…not everyone like ruffles:)I do like ruffles and I like soft lightweight fabrics:) I think both dresses are very pretty and first one is more classic and sophisticated but You know what i like best-The second one T142013 stold my heart:)

The topic ‘Jasmine Couture t142009 vs t142013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors