(Closed) Jasmine Couture T162067 – Any Real Brides? Also – GOWNS WITH SLEEVES!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Country Club

That’s my dress too!!! I haven’t seen any other brides with it so far; you’re the first one! It’s amazing, isn’t it? πŸ™‚ It took me 40 dresses to find it, but I finally did! I just couldn’t stop saying “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

photo 1.5

photo 2.5

photo 4.5

This last one is actually me in MY dress. It came in in only about two months! I paid $25 extra to have rush shipping (even though I was at the 6 month mark), and it came even faster than predicted!

I’d love to see pictures of you in your Jasmine T162067, too. πŸ™‚

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee

You look amazing too!! And yes – the skirt! So flowy and romantic.

I was worried I would never have “THAT MOMENT” when trying on dresses. Everything was just “Yeah, it’s pretty…” I didn’t totally cry in this dress because I was alone with two consultants (one was in training) that were practically strangers. I got teary, but I think if my mom had been there I would have totally cried like a baby. πŸ˜‰ (I decided to go shopping by myself because I noticed I kept asking friends and family “What do YOU think?” instead of focusing on how I felt.)

Are you doing a vintage inspired wedding too? What kind of veil, if any, are you going to pair with this fantastic dress of ours? πŸ˜€

P.S. – I see you’re getting married in October too! When I bought the dress, the consultant said that another bride had recently bought it for an October wedding, too. I guess this dress is popular for October weddings!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  kajan457.
Post # 6
35 posts
Newbee

SamGoesWest:  An old playhouse! How cool! I wish we had something that unique in Wisconsin. But your wedding sounds great! I love the art deco plus secret garden feel. Very unique and fun. πŸ™‚ We’re going more touches of vintage (I’m a huge history buff), so things like an old time radio playing early jazz and ragtime, and a huge sign over the bar: “Prohibition Repealed!” Haha!

You will have to load pictures of your outfit all put together. I asked about your veil because I’m doing a Juliet Cap veil but I’m wondering if I want a blusher or not. But either way, I’m sure we’ll both look FABULOUS DAHLING!!! πŸ˜‰

Post # 7
35 posts
Newbee

And there must be something about this dress and redheads – I’m one too! πŸ˜‰

Post # 9
1919 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I’ve said it before… LOVE this dress and ahve added it to my try on list… congrats ladies!! =) Beautiful!!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Hey everyone, I will be ordering this dress soon. I can’t seem to see all of your pictures posted. Can any one PM your looks in it? or repost? Thank you. Can’t wait. 

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies!

I live in MD and can’t find this dress anywhere πŸ™ Can you ladies tell me where you bought yours??

Thanks!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

Hi, adding on to the post from 8 months ago, I’m also looking for this dress. Is anyone interested in selling or lending it out?

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

This thread is so old but I am searching for this exact dress in a 12! Is anyone interested in selling or could point me in the right direction? 

The topic ‘Jasmine Couture T162067 – Any Real Brides? Also – GOWNS WITH SLEEVES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors