(Closed) Jasmine Couture T440

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hey! 

I saw this dress in a fashion show today and fell head over heels for it.  I didn’t know the designer and spent 2 hours looking through the boutiques website before I found it!!  I’m in love!! I have my fingers crossed that I’ll be able to try it on very soon, but I’m wondering your opinion?  Also, what did it cost??

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee

I bought this dress two weeks ago!!!  I love it!  It had everthing I was looking for.  The flower detail on the dress are so much prettier in person.

[attachment=1660283,206428] [attachment=1660283,206429]

Post # 6
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

WOW LOL I just posted about this dress! I’m going to try it on this weekend!!!

@mrssultraill you look STUNNING in the dress! I’m so happy you posted pics!!! I had one question/concern. How would you bustle it? I’m really curious and would love any insight.

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

@DutchBride21:  Thanks- I haven’t decided on the bustle yet.  Honestly when I had it on I didn’t want to bustle it!  It is just too pretty!   

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

@DutchBride21:  Here are a few more pics.  One of the train and one up close of the flowers.

[attachment=1660394,206434] [attachment=1660394,206435]

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How much was this beauty!?

Post # 10
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@mrsultraill I am falling more and more in love with this dress!!! I love the small crystals that are in the the center of the flowers! This dress is very couture! Are you considering wearing a crinoline underneath to give it the fullness like in the pictures? I think I might do that for the ceremony and take it off at the reception if that is possible lol Thanks for the posting the extra pictures!!!

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

I didn’t try it on with anything but I do have a crinoline that was recently given to me that I haven’t tried yet.  I do plan to wear something to make it a little fuller.   

As far as the price, I was able to go the the brick and mortar store of Best Bridal Prices.  They had a sale going on with all in-stock gowns half price.  They best part was that they had just gotten this dress in and I was the first person to try it on.  List price was $1,300, but I only paid half!!!!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Elegant dress in Russia is impossible to find, the material from which the roses on the skirt?

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

what color is your dress? white or Ivory?

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I love this dress!!! How much was it??

The topic ‘Jasmine Couture T440’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors