(Closed) jasmine F157-thoughts?-please vote! buying it on thursday

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: thoughts?
    gorgeous! it's the one. : (10 votes)
    45 %
    it's nice. : (4 votes)
    18 %
    eh. it's okay. go back into dressing room and try on another dress. : (8 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 3
    5398 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

I think it’s a very beautiful dress.  If you are planning on buying it, is it because you love it?  Are you comfortable wearing it and how does it make you feel when you put it on?  I think that’s the more important question.

Post # 4
    1481 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

I agree with Lillindy…very beautiful…how does it make you feel? Can we see a picture of you in it?

Post # 5
    445 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

Haha, why are we voting if you’re already buying it?  🙂 

Is it satin?

Post # 6
    14183 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

I think it’s impossible to tell without seeing you in it. Personally, I think it’s OK, but i’m not psyched about it. But it could look so awesome on yhou that it just completely blows my mind. Stuff on the models/racks doesn’t necessarily look the same on us.

I turned my nose up at the dress I ended up getting when the saleslady handed it to me. She had to ask me a few times to please try it on and trust her. And the dress i got looks so blah on the model i never ever in a million years would have gotten it based on that!  

Post # 11
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

Love it…It’s in your price range u love it go for it!!!

Post # 16
    1 posts
    Wannabee

hey there

i am getting married next week and have this dress!!! however mine is in the champagne colour whici is absolutely gorgeous. The picture of the model with the dress on does not do it any justice is any sense!! until you’ve got it on and you’ve seen it in the flesh it is a gorgoues dress. it is a gorgeous italian satin, when i keep looking at the dress on the model i think ‘god it doesnt look that nice on her’ sorry but shes too pale to show the dress off, also the train on mine looks much longer at the back than hers does and looks a lot fuller (i have the hoop underneath aswell) all in all a gorgeous dress and i knew straight off it was the one and im sure it will look equally as gorgeous on you. it is very elegant and sophisticated, also remember the model has no tiara or veil so you cannot see the whole picture.

hope all goes well

xxx

The topic ‘jasmine F157-thoughts?-please vote! buying it on thursday’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors